Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old September 3rd, 2012, 02:05 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: GenCon 2012 Results

My dad played Deathchasers x4, Raelin, Nerak, MBS and the Marro Warriors.

jdtenor's army is wrong; he played Romans x3, PKs x2, Marcus, MBS and Isamu.

kildawabit played Kato, Yari x3, Harqs x2, and Isamu.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 04:25 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: GenCon 2012 Results

Thanks for the corrections, guys. Of course I knew your name and army, Akden, but I accidentally skipped your line when typing that out. And I also knew that Matthew was a Matthew not a Michael, but I met so many of both that weekend that I keep mixing them up...

Keep it coming with more army builds. I'd also like to put everyone in first name, last initial form - if they're in first initial, last name form, it means I don't know who that is.

EDIT: watched the video and added some extra armies.

I guessed that T. Dees is fallensoldier - he was playing Orcelfarmyone's dad in the last round, so he had to be a fairly high finisher. He was playing ratsx5 + Q10 + Syvarris or something like that.

Based on the video, Juniour was playing something like stingers x5 + Cyprien, but I didn't see his name on the list.

Last edited by dok; September 3rd, 2012 at 05:58 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con