Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Marro Stinger (Answers left to right)
Aiming at clouds 22 27.85%
Lunger 29 36.71%
Pelvic Thrust 28 35.44%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 13th, 2012, 12:19 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 9. Marro Stingers

Next, the Marro stingers.

Answers left to right
THESE ARE NOT IN THE ORDER THEY ARE IN THE POLL
1. Lunger (#2 above)
2. Pelvic Thrust (#3 above)
3. Aiming at Clouds (#1 above)

My personal favorite is the lunger. He seems the most aggressive of the marro. Pelvic thrust is also very similar to the lunger but he lacks the aggressive stance. They both look sweet shooting through barricades. I like all of them, but lunger gets the nod.

Who is the best of our self-destructive marro friends?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; April 20th, 2014 at 08:23 PM.
Old July 13th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Sculpt Polls! 9. Marro Stingers

That one in the middle should be called Denial, after the controversy he's caused. I like him the best too.

Pelvic thrust, really?
Old July 13th, 2012, 03:13 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
That one in the middle should be called Denial, after the controversy he's caused. I like him the best too.

Pelvic thrust, really?
Pelvic thrust was HEH's name for it and I had nothing better I could think of. And what controversy did the one in the middle cause?

~GT55

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old July 13th, 2012, 03:17 PM

buckeyefan837 is surprisingly tart

You have to go with "Aims at the Cloud" because he is obviously the smartest
Old July 13th, 2012, 03:24 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Quote:

Pelvic thrust, really?
Pelvic thrust was HEH's name for it and I had nothing better I could think of. And what controversy did the one in the middle cause?

~GT55
We call him Pelvic Thrust too! PT gets my vote.

And I second GT55's question, what controversy?

I mostly lurk around here for nostalgia
Old July 13th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Quote:

Pelvic thrust, really?

~GT55
Oh, okay. I didn't know HEH called him that, nevermind.

As to the controversy: Stinger Denial

Warning: Don't discuss it much, or else you'll open the can of worms again.
Old July 13th, 2012, 04:47 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the Pelvic Thrust Stinger best.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old July 13th, 2012, 11:58 PM

Overlord Hikash is surprisingly tart

Pelvic Thrust, no contest.
Old July 14th, 2012, 05:49 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Lunger is my fave. He looks aggressive and I like my sculpts that look like they are right in the middle of battle.
Old July 14th, 2012, 10:47 AM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, MS, don't discuss it too much or you might open the can of worms again. I don't hate those two sculpts but the ways of denial are very aggravating. So obviously I like Ai...er...uh...Commander. That's what I think of him. He looks like he's the Marro Commander. I know, oxymoron, but still. Somebody could come along and make a custom for him as a Unique Hero. He looks like Drake (RotV) a little bit...pointing his gun up, leading the others. He's the one that looks good anywhere on the field and that you always have in the middle of the other two. Yeah, ALWAYS, GT!

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!
Old July 14th, 2012, 04:29 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Mine is Stinger Denial .

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old July 14th, 2012, 04:55 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Pelvic Thrust. He looks like he's ready for the kickback from a powerful weapon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units