Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 30th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Marro Gnids

Here's an odd question. Can a Marro Gnid that is Cyberclawed use Cling? The answer seems like it should be yes, but Cyberclaw prevents any "moving" of a figure, both "movement" or "placing". The question is really if Cling's definition of "place" (on the Hero's card) is the same as, say, Knockback's definition of "place" (on a space).
Old February 7th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hey, sorry the answer has been taking so long but the C3V has been working on this and forming a Rules Team to handle future questions too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 7th, 2012, 03:25 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
The figures used for this unit are Confrontation figures from the Scorpions set. Its model name is Phemera Omega Unit Box

Could I ask for some help/clarification? There are four figs in a squad; and the picture above shows eight figs. Am I right in assuming that the Phemera Omega Unit Box mentioned includes those eight? Are those eight different figs, or four pairs of two? How many squads do we get out of a box?

I much appreciate the C3V's efforts. A few more words clarifying the minis/figs used might help those seeking to procure them.
Old February 7th, 2012, 03:46 PM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Any opinions about the sweet spot for these guys? I love Marro...
Old February 7th, 2012, 03:50 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Could I ask for some help/clarification? There are four figs in a squad; and the picture above shows eight figs. Am I right in assuming that the Phemera Omega Unit Box mentioned includes those eight? Are those eight different figs, or four pairs of two? How many squads do we get out of a box?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
This ebay seller is carrying a few boxes of the Gnids at $12.99 per box, which isn't bad considering the box gets you two squads (8 minis). The same seller is also offering boxes of the Phemera Alpha units, which make excellent proxies for the Phemera Omegas.
Looks like pairs in all the pictures I find...

Old February 7th, 2012, 04:26 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Each of the 8 figures in a Unit box has slight differences that make them look different, if you look closely at them...but that does not matter. Any 4 of the 8 sculpts can be used as a squad, so the box of 8 is two squads worth.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 7th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I've found that two squads are perfect. Send them after Zelrig, etc.
The Gnids' fast movement also lets them easily gain height on advancing melee squads and to reach ranged units quickly. Just have something else in your army that can take advantage of enemy heroes that have been weakened by Cling.

Old February 7th, 2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
This ebay seller is carrying a few boxes of the Gnids at $12.99 per box, which isn't bad considering the box gets you two squads (8 minis). The same seller is also offering boxes of the Phemera Alpha units, which make excellent proxies for the Phemera Omegas.
Looks like pairs in all the pictures I find...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Each of the 8 figures in a Unit box has slight differences that make them look different, if you look closely at them...but that does not matter. Any 4 of the 8 sculpts can be used as a squad, so the box of 8 is two squads worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
I've found that two squads are perfect. Send them after Zelrig, etc.
The Gnids' fast movement also lets them easily gain height on advancing melee squads and to reach ranged units quickly. Just have something else in your army that can take advantage of enemy heroes that have been weakened by Cling.
You guys rock. Thanks for the help.
Old February 7th, 2012, 10:07 PM

Looks as if they're totally unavailable.
Old February 7th, 2012, 11:21 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There's 6 alpha boxes at that link above.

Quote:
Old February 9th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Q: Can a Marro Gnid use cling if it is affected by Cyberclaw?
A: No. Cyberclaw prevents a figure from being moved. A figure that is being placed but not destroyed is being moved. Marro Gnids are not destroyed when they Cling, but they are being placed, so a Marro Gnid affected by Cyberclaw cannot Cling.

I'll be adding this to the FAQs at the top, too.

Good question, Scytale, and now the C3V has a Rules Team.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 9th, 2012, 12:52 PM

by D_S!

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs