Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Do these cards look and feel right
Right on 14 70.00%
ehh, maybe 6 30.00%
Don't quit your day job 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 17th, 2019, 02:25 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Trex's Customs:New Ideas with old ROTV figures 1/17/19

The ROTV miniatures are something to repaint. There is the nerdcraft youtube video of a three headed mimring without wings.
Old February 17th, 2019, 02:55 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
The ROTV miniatures are something to repaint. There is the nerdcraft youtube video of a three headed mimring without wings.
Yes, I've seen that. Its quite nice. I myself used to mod figures quite often along with sculpt my own. Also, I'm not talking about a complete repaint. Just something to tell the figures apart, or add a sticker to the base in the same fashion that you would tell apart Uncommon figures. My last post was more to the reuse of the same army cards but in a different light and what people may think of the idea.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 17th, 2019, 03:30 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

The ROTV master set was the set that featured spirit auras in the form of finn and thorgrim. I wish you the best of luck with these ROTV figures.
Old February 17th, 2019, 03:47 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
The ROTV master set was the set that featured spirit auras in the form of finn and thorgrim. I wish you the best of luck with these ROTV figures.
Thanks. I'm going to mess around with some of these ideas and see how it goes. It may bring some interesting strategies to the table.

Old March 9th, 2019, 01:30 PM
"like" happy

Trex's Customs:Finalized Clone Cards and Updates 3/9/19

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:09 AM.
Old March 9th, 2019, 02:06 PM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's Customs:Finalized Clone Cards and Updates 3/9/19

revised

Old March 14th, 2019, 11:30 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

TREX, I love your work but I hate your hosting site for the images because my work apparently blocks the site...so I can't see them unless I remember to look when I get home.
Old August 24th, 2019, 05:18 AM
"like" happy

revised

Old August 24th, 2019, 05:20 AM
"like" happy

revised

Old August 24th, 2019, 05:20 AM
"like" happy

revised

Old August 24th, 2019, 05:23 AM
"like" happy

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:10 AM.
Old August 24th, 2019, 05:26 AM
"like" happy

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:10 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards