Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 13th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Does anyone want to play Pathfinder online?

Huh. I missed it too. I was trying to figure out why Cav put all those periods in there.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 14th, 2016, 01:08 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Will this be a weekly game? What day/time would you be running the game. I may be interested if my schedule allows.
Are you addressing me or the Original Poster?

I was referring to Play-By-Post, which is daily play on a messageboard. It's a bit of a slow format: it often takes a month or even two to get through content that could be played through in a single 4-6 hour session. But it's way easier on scheduling and allows more time for RP and flavor text.
Sorry I was addressing the OP. However, I would also be interested in what you are talking about.
We would need, I think, at least 5 players in total before we could move forward with anything. 2 down, 3 to go!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 17th, 2018, 06:44 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Will this be a weekly game? What day/time would you be running the game. I may be interested if my schedule allows.
Are you addressing me or the Original Poster?

I was referring to Play-By-Post, which is daily play on a messageboard. It's a bit of a slow format: it often takes a month or even two to get through content that could be played through in a single 4-6 hour session. But it's way easier on scheduling and allows more time for RP and flavor text.
Sorry I was addressing the OP. However, I would also be interested in what you are talking about.
We would need, I think, at least 5 players in total before we could move forward with anything. 2 down, 3 to go!
I finally pulled the trigger on trying to make this happen. Check it out here.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games