Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old May 26th, 2012, 12:29 AM

UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Unit Strategy Review: Index (includes Marvel)

If you want me to write a review, it might take a while and will have to be with what I have, which isn't much. I also am busy with family and will be going on vacation soon, which means I need to leave my HS at home, here. I am too young to legally make the money to get more figs to do a well-rounded review, so someone else will probably need to supplement my report.
Old May 29th, 2012, 04:04 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I wrote out a guide for Tul Bak Ra a little while back. I just have to update it before it is worthy of being posted.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old April 13th, 2013, 11:19 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Sorry if this counts as a necro, but what exactly happened to this line of articles? Is it still ongoing? These were my favorites to read when I first joined.

Thanks!
Old April 13th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

They are coming together... slowly.
Old June 12th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
Sorry if this counts as a necro, but what exactly happened to this line of articles? Is it still ongoing? These were my favorites to read when I first joined.

Thanks!
Since the 4th of April we have added 3 new reviews. Saylind's was really throwing fairly far back to the early days of Scape. SOTM Raelin is one of those units that has her place, but is often out shined. We even threw some D&D into the mix with Erevan Sunshadow. The newer reviews even refer to SoV and C3V where appropriate.

I encourage everyone who is up to the challenge to write a draft. There are lots of units that can use this type of treatment and the articles tend to be well received.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 21st, 2013, 09:05 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would much appreciate it if an experienced player could put together a guide on the Deathreavers. Though most of the time they're passed off as easy to use and broken, I find them to be difficult to fully utilize, especially in the face of special attacks. This is one case where I think there's much to be learned from an experienced player's review.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old March 20th, 2014, 03:42 PM

Pflugervillian is surprisingly tart

These are the best
Old March 20th, 2014, 04:51 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pflugervillian View Post
These are the best
Check out the Heroscape Codex for reviews on the new C3V units.

Old July 2nd, 2014, 09:35 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:

Thanks!
Since the 4th of April we have added 3 new reviews. Saylind's was really throwing fairly far back to the early days of Scape. SOTM Raelin is one of those units that has her place, but is often out shined. We even threw some D&D into the mix with Erevan Sunshadow. The newer reviews even refer to SoV and C3V where appropriate.

I encourage everyone who is up to the challenge to write a draft. There are lots of units that can use this type of treatment and the articles tend to be well received.

Can we get the index updated on the first page by a Moderator?

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old November 20th, 2014, 08:14 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks!

Where can these reviews be found?
Old November 20th, 2014, 09:04 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by raXas1516 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks!

Where can these reviews be found?
Look in the first post of this thread.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; November 20th, 2014 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Unless you were referring to the new ones. I dunno if those were released or not.
Old November 20th, 2014, 09:07 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Saylind: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=48347

SOTM Raelin: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=48145

Everan Sunshadow: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=48613

I Honestly forgot I wrote that last one.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles