Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News
AotP News Sightings, official news, etc.

Old August 29th, 2015, 01:44 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Hasbro confirmed distribution model for expansions

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
Cool. I like this part...

Quote:
Update (8.28.2015): Gathering Magic has received more information about Arena of the Planeswalkers: Battle for Zendikar. The expansion unlocks two new Planeswalkers - Kiora and Ob Nixilis - and new spells and squads for these characters.
So there will also be squad figures. Good, because $20 seemed steep for just two figs and some cards.

I'm still holding my breath for a new terrain expansion; "new" as in new plastic pieces (molds), not just new colors of existing plastic pieces. Considering we got cardboard ruins in the base set, I'll probably be holding my breath for a very long time.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; August 29th, 2015 at 02:30 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News