Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 4th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: How to scale Statistics in C3G.

If you are trying to define what that stats mean or effectively what you can do with a given stat perhaps it would be better to simply list the most popular character at any given number.

Or better yet list the figure(s)that best represents that raw stat.
Like Range 10 - Green Arrow.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 4th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
If you are trying to define what that stats mean or effectively what you can do with a given stat perhaps it would be better to simply list the most popular character at any given number.

Or better yet list the figure(s)that best represents that raw stat.
Like Range 10 - Green Arrow.
This will be a part of the scale of course. Without a direct reference to an existing design the scale has little meaning. But that is far from enough information if we stop there. Not all archers are created equal. Not all pounders, and not all blasters. So I think it is important to create a reference point, and then to show the behind the scenes numbers that support that reference.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 6th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Here ya go Chief ... this is the basic scale I was using. Nothing overly complicated here (idt). It wasn't designed with C3G in mind; it was it's own separate entity (while I was creating my own cards from scratch; you see I played one game of Heroscape many years ago [before the Marvel set] and then decided I wanted superheroes and hence the creation; I went to college and forgot about it until getting into C3G; I started using it but decided C3G was enough for me and chose not to focus anymore efforts developing it). However, it may give you some ideas ... idk ... if nothing seems applicable to what you're hoping to accomplish then no worries (just saying there's no need to be PC about it or anything) ... if it helps, it helps.

Spoiler Alert!
Old January 6th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Here ya go Chief ... this is the basic scale I was using. Nothing overly complicated here (idt). It wasn't designed with C3G in mind; it was it's own separate entity (while I was creating my own cards from scratch; you see I played one game of Heroscape many years ago [before the Marvel set] and then decided I wanted superheroes and hence the creation; I went to college and forgot about it until getting into C3G; I started using it but decided C3G was enough for me and chose not to focus anymore efforts developing it). However, it may give you some ideas ... idk ... if nothing seems applicable to what you're hoping to accomplish then no worries (just saying there's no need to be PC about it or anything) ... if it helps, it helps.

Spoiler Alert!
This is good stuff. I made lists like this on paper a few weeks ago when I first made this thread and It will be fun to compare the two.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy