Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 28th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart
Re: PreNovember PreRelease D&D Wave 3 Speculation & Informat

Any last minute predictions for Siege?
Old September 28th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
I think he'll be a Warforged Juggernaut.
Old September 28th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Nostradumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
I think he'll be a Warforged Juggernaut.
Well, I guess that counts.
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:00 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I'm guessing that he'll have a special attack (though, that's not much of an assumption - lots of figures get special attacks nowadays). I'm not sure why; I've just gotten a Q10 vibe about this guy ever since the first D3 announcement. Maybe something along the lines of Kumiko, but big and scary?
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Nostradumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:
I'm guessing that he'll have a special attack (though, that's not much of an assumption - lots of figures get special attacks nowadays). I'm not sure why; I've just gotten a Q10 vibe about this guy ever since the first D3 announcement. Maybe something along the lines of Kumiko, but big and scary?
A multi-attack would be nice, but when I think of "juggernaut" I imagine a huge attack. Maybe if his attack is a lot of dice, then he'll be required to not use it twice in a row. Kind of like having to pace yourself.
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:17 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I still feel the Siege will have something like such.
When a Warforged you control receives enough wounds to be destroyed within 5 clear spaces of Siege roll the 20 sided die. If you roll 1 - 7 nothing happens and the warforged is destroyed. If an 8 or higher is rolled then Siege and the wargorged change places and the attacking figure and the attacking figure ends its turn.

I figure with that, warforged resolve, and some above average attack, he will be around 140 or 150.
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
When a Warforged you control receives enough wounds to be destroyed within 5 clear spaces of Siege roll the 20 sided die. If you roll 1 - 7 nothing happens and the warforged is destroyed. If an 8 or higher is rolled then Siege and the wargorged change places and the attacking figure and the attacking figure ends its turn.

I figure with that, warforged resolve, and some above average attack, he will be around 140 or 150.
They said he has only one power and it is a new mechanic.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:37 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post

Huh. Guess I missed that somewhere in the last 3,300 posts!

I'm really digging all of the new mechanics that are coming out. Let's see, in the last few releases, we've already explored hero-hero bonding, moving opponents' figures, non-LOS attacks (although that one's not exactly new), anti-special attack powers...I'm stumped in regard to what else the design team can come up with (and happily so)!
Old September 28th, 2010, 09:00 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
So did I. I'm a little sad at the idea of a Warforged unit without WARFORGED RESOLVE. I know its uncreative of me, but I love that ability as a thematic toughness.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be content with new awesome.
Old September 28th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Nostradumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Quote:
Quote:
So did I. I'm a little sad at the idea of a Warforged unit without WARFORGED RESOLVE. I know its uncreative of me, but I love that ability as a thematic toughness.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be content with new awesome.
Perhaps theGuru "forgot" to tell us he has Warforged Resolve? I know I'm probably just fooling myself, but one can hope....
Old September 28th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

Yeah, Grungebob said he has 1 power, and Guru said Siege and Evar both have a similar new mechanic.

So whatever power Siege has, we can use it as a base to guess at what Evar might do.
Old September 28th, 2010, 09:17 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Perhaps theGuru "forgot" to tell us he has Warforged Resolve? I know I'm probably just fooling myself, but one can hope....
Yeah, I doubt theGuru made that mistake, and I'm sure there was consideration behind the decision to keep Resolve off the new guy's card, so we'll see what came out of it. I generally trust the design team. They really only let me down the one time, so as long as the new Warforged isn't DW7K, everything should be fine.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News