Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 8th, 2010, 09:36 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker
Re: PreNovember PreRelease D&D Wave 3 Speculation & Informat

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
Is it possable for Siege to be the figure in Rogue A$$asSIN's signature?
Maybe if its a repaint, but probably not, since it's not a Warforged itself.
Old September 8th, 2010, 09:42 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm just curious why everyone keeps posting the purple orcs. What's wrong with these guys? They're much better looking (in a completely "vicious I want to kill you" sense).

Old September 8th, 2010, 09:55 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
I'm just curious why everyone keeps posting the purple orcs. What's wrong with these guys? They're much better looking (in a completely "vicious I want to kill you" sense).

Because the Orcs that come from Thesk are a civilized breed. The focus is to speculate on the Orc sculpts that appear less barbaric and more martial

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old September 8th, 2010, 10:18 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So, is it just me or since I play D&D alot, isn't anyone excited about the Death Knights?
Here's some info:

Though death knights rarely work with their own kind, they often have a variety of undead servants such as skeleton warriors, liches, and banshees. Death knights often ride nightmares into battle. Given the nature of their creation they are also often in the service of some demon lord or god of evil. (Notice who exactly summons Death Knights, so where did Valkrill get the kind of power to be recognized as a dark god or super malevolent being??)

In Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition (and Version 3.5), a death knight has an aura of fear that will rout groups of low-level enemies, can channel powerful negative energy with a touch, and the ability to project explosions of fire and unholy energy.

I'm loving these class abilities the death knights have. Negative energy is a must, and maybe the fear power.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old September 8th, 2010, 10:25 PM

Tivendord is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

When is truth gonna reveal the info for the cards?

Kneel before the power of Haluchott!
Old September 8th, 2010, 10:27 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandar911 View Post
When is truth gonna reveal the info for the cards?
Next Wednesday.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old September 8th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
Is it possable for Siege to be the figure in Rogue A$$asSIN's signature?

theGuru said, Siege fights for Vydar <-still nothing yet

I would love it if it were true but A lucky guy I am but not that lucky. I do believe that the Cadaver Collector has been looked at for a upcoming wave because it really is a cool as hell figure, I just don't think it will be this wave. I do hope to see it in wave 14, so here's to hope. . My wife just asked me this question. "Would you rather have a figure made in your likeness or have the Cadaver Collector be made into a figure?" That one is easy, I would have the Cadaver Collector come to HS that's how much I love the look of this figure.
***The Cadaver Collector has to many fingers to be a Warforged.***

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!

Last edited by Rogue A$$asSIN; September 8th, 2010 at 10:37 PM. Reason: The Cadaver Collector has to many fingers to be a Warforged.***
Old September 8th, 2010, 10:34 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

God, please no.

Garbage mini. WOTC, do the right thing. Destroy this mold and never use it again.
Old September 8th, 2010, 10:42 PM

SabastianBludd is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
I'm loving these class abilities the death knights have. Negative energy is a must, and maybe the fear power.
In addition to those I think some sort of Undead Movement Bonding would be neat. I don't think normal bonding would be balanced because of the Zombies' Horde Movement Power. Undead Movement Bonding (limited to 3 figs) would help the Zombies and Rechets tweak their positions and aid the Shades' Soul Devour.
Old September 8th, 2010, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabastianBludd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
In addition to those I think some sort of Undead Movement Bonding would be neat. I don't think normal bonding would be balanced because of the Zombies' Horde Movement Power. Undead Movement Bonding (limited to 3 figs) would help the Zombies and Rechets tweak their positions and aid the Shades' Soul Devour.
Don't forget the Phantom Knights. Hopefully, these Death Knights will provide the Undead faction enough power to make the Essewiens and thier undead minions a more viable option. It'll make the Holy Symbol of Pelor a vital organ

Old September 8th, 2010, 11:45 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I am going to see if I can get a layout set up by tonight. I am not sure sense I have little time left before I go to bed.

I think theGuru is surprised we have not picked the right figure for Siege. So it has to be something that you would think we would guess right away.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.

Last edited by iceman3317; September 8th, 2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old September 9th, 2010, 12:20 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Spoiler Alert!

Yes I know. Some are completely different from what we have said. Most of the pictures I have picked for the heroes are fillers.

Sorry for double post. I thought someone would had posted before me.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News