Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old January 25th, 2008, 10:40 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Desert Terrain Pack

I know some are going to complain about it being a repaint of the Tundra glaciers, but WotC seems to be trying to move things along quickly. Definitely a good sign.

Maybe they could throw in a sand dune or two to satisfy those who must have something new.
Old January 25th, 2008, 10:42 AM

Who 'dat is surprisingly tart
I was very surprised to see a new concept come along so quickly, even if it is a repaint. WotC seems to be making an effort. Very impressive!

Thousands of comedians in this world without a job, and you're trying to be funny.
Old January 25th, 2008, 10:45 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
I am okay with it.
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
I'm expecting $10-15. I'll be picking up a few!

Junge Roman has disabled reputation
I'm sure I'll get at least 1, though I'd prefer new models to repaints.
Old January 25th, 2008, 10:49 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
I'm a huge fan of new terrrain....but repaints? I'm on the fence with that decision.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old January 25th, 2008, 10:54 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre
I'm expecting $10-15. I'll be picking up a few!
I'm thinking it will be around the same as the VW price ($18ish). Same amount of hexes and the cliffs instead of the Obsidian Guards.

I was going to say maybe they could throw in a water hex or two, but that would make no sense. :P
Old January 25th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Ok if you are too lazy to go to the home page:

Not sure about this yet. I like the idea of terrain packs, but I already have a lot of sand (between 5 RotV, 2 SotM, and all the wave 1-3 that included sand hexes). Oh, if they make it, I'm sure I'll buy one, but not sure of multiples yet -- guess it will depend on the price.
Old January 25th, 2008, 10:59 AM

djsmith has disabled reputation
Very happy to see how quickly things are moving.

Really not wanting it to be a repaint though.
Old January 25th, 2008, 11:02 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Yeah, sure it's just a repaint, but WotC took over only a few days ago, and already look what they've given us. Just for the quick work alone makes this worth it.
Old January 25th, 2008, 11:03 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw

Not sure about this yet. I like the idea of terrain packs, but I already have a lot of sand (between 5 RotV, 2 SotM, and all the wave 1-3 that included sand hexes). Oh, if they make it, I'm sure I'll buy one, but not sure of multiples yet -- guess it will depend on the price.
Thanks, I was indeed too lazy. Any idea what figures it might come with? I hope for Arabs.

Also, the repaints are a lot more tantalizing than I expected. I wonder how they connect to the ground hex instead of the liquid hex. If they have to go onto certain hexs that will make them much less versatile than the RttFF trees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old January 25th, 2008, 11:03 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw

Thanks, I was indeed too lazy. Any idea what figures it might come with? I hope for Arabs.
He said it was just a terrain pack, with no figures included.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News