Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 25th, 2019, 09:38 PM

Zanile is surprisingly tart
Best Practice

Greetings, I am fairly new to the site. I am getting back into Heroscape after taking a very long time off.
I recently acquired a collection that was in really good shape except there were two figures that were damaged (pieces broken off). What is the best way to repair this damage? I have the broken pieces, I just need to know the best way to re-attach them.
Sorry if there is another thread on this somewhere, but I did not find anything looking with the search.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion