Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 26th, 2018, 12:51 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Springtime Custom Competition - Go Vote at the Poll!

What are you doing here? Go vote!

Spring is in the air, and you know what that means! Another fabulous custom competition has been put together by yours truly, Dr.G. Treants are our focus today, or ents, or treefolk, or whatever you like to call big walking tree people. Here are a number of minis to choose from, and I'm sure you can find more if you look around the internet.

Here are some minis that aren't all hodge-podged together:
Spoiler Alert!

Entries must be in by April 9, as the poll will go up sometime on the 10th.

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote if you enter.

5. Your submission must be made for this contest (no reusing your old, saggy customs). Actually, you may use customs you've already made.

Other Clarifications:

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you. Also, it's pretty easy to make your own, just use @Xorlof 's awesome card creator.

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before I post the poll.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favour so I recommend them.

Contestants:
Confred
Ronin
OmegaPegasus
BiggaBullfrog
gatormustang
Heroscaper 101
DewNoHarm
The Dewk
ollie
Taeblewalker
Lazy Orang
NecroBlade

Previous Competitions' Contestants:
@Tiranx @JaesShurrig @Taeblewalker @The Dewk @aksisu11 @NecroBlade @capsocrates @Scytale @DewNoHarm @WarBeast @Toogwick_tuk @Confred @Ninja Status @Dysole @JC McMinis @orgsbane @heroscaper2010 @Ixe @obfuscatedhippo @Lazy Orang @IshMEL @CJtheMighty @Sam @BiggaBullfrog @kolakoski @Zetsubo @TheAverageFan @flameslayer93 @HEROSCAPERMTL @Astroking112 @Dark_Stranger @mac122
Let me know if you want to be taken off of this list and I'll try to remember for next time.

This contest has been approved by @Jim

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; April 11th, 2018 at 03:24 PM.
Old March 26th, 2018, 12:59 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Springtime Custom Competition - Entries Due by 4/9

It's great to see another one of these up! I do have a quick question, though: the title of this thread says that the entries are due by April 9th, while the main post says that they're due on April 2nd. I assume that the former is a typo?
Old March 26th, 2018, 01:03 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
It's great to see another one of these up! I do have a quick question, though: the title of this thread says that the entries are due by April 9th, while the main post says that they're due on April 2nd. I assume that the former is a typo?
Haha, sure was a typo. Thought I edited it out before anybody saw it, too. Looks like you caught me.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 26th, 2018, 03:04 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, shoot, you've done called me out. I'll have to do something.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old March 29th, 2018, 07:56 PM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker

I will go ahead and enter for fun. I usually make superscape stuff, but Im in a card making mood, so what the heck

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22383

Old March 30th, 2018, 03:08 PM

OmegaPegasus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

What the hay. I shall give it a shot. Been wanting to try my hand at customs for while anyway
Old March 30th, 2018, 03:34 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Time to get my thinking cap on.
Old April 1st, 2018, 12:43 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Threw my hat in the ring. As much time as I've spent with C3G, I've actually never tried to come up with a custom for classic before - very different design headspace to be in. I've had my eye on the last couple of these contests, though, so I figured I may as well give it a shot.

Trying to figure out how to price things in classic after spending so long in the SuperScape arena is... tricky.
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 1st, 2018, 12:59 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Threw my hat in the ring. As much time as I've spent with C3G, I've actually never tried to come up with a custom for classic before - very different design headspace to be in. I've had my eye on the last couple of these contests, though, so I figured I may as well give it a shot.

Trying to figure out how to price things in classic after spending so long in the SuperScape arena is... tricky.
Spoiler Alert!
Lol at quote - and not at all inaccurate. Supers are pound for pound cheaper

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old April 1st, 2018, 02:30 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

Spoiler Alert!
Lol at quote - and not at all inaccurate. Supers are pound for pound cheaper
I'd disagree with that statement - were Charos designed by C3G, he'd end up costing significantly more due to the stats alone. He'd probably beat most comparably pointed C3G heroes one on one, with some exceptions. In the end, the primary thing to note is this - in Superscape, threat to heroes is weighed heavier, in Classic, threat to squads should be weighed heavier. Q9 actually wouldn't be too unreasonable in Superscape - Punisher would probably be considered better due to synergies, manoeuvrability and the fact that Assault Rifle can be boosted while Queglix Gun can't. Q9 would still be tougher too kill, but 4 Life 7 Defence feels a little less adamantine in superscape - still rough for that cost, but not the same level of 'how do I scratch this bastard?' it is in Classic - and the fact that Q9 would be less of a big deal isn't because Superscape units are just that much better (I actually don't think there's that much of a power discrepancy between the two games), it's because the types of units he'd face would just be better equipped to deal with him - smaller numbers, bigger defence, bigger attacks. He'd still be good - perhaps even undercosted - but not the same monster as in Classic.

Look forward to seeing you in the contest, Ronin - I'll definitely be entering myself, as well.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 1st, 2018, 05:27 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Been wanting to enter a contest for awhile, but always got side tracked. Entry on the way.
Old April 1st, 2018, 05:54 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

This will be my very first contest, how do I enter.
My custom units are not all tree based, but I made some tree based. The custom units are from the 1st page of this thread and they are called, Dread Wood, Val Goldenbark, Wise Oak, Defenders of Oak, Ironbark Protector, Ancient Forest Golem, and Forest Golem.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; April 1st, 2018 at 07:23 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards