Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old June 29th, 2017, 10:23 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Here is the genie I'm using from heroclix Yugioh series: I repainted him blue and teal, and will be changing the yellow to gold along with him getting rebased.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 29th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Nice find TREX

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 29th, 2017, 01:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I love that well. That has me completely rethinking how I'm going to build mine. Also love the how you guys have the resin poured in there. Makes me want to pony up for some to make my pool look even cooler. I'm really digging you guys steps up to the wooden scaffolding platforms. How many inches high did you guys make those? Also, are you guys just using felt material for your transporter pads. I just picked some felt up for some dice tower projects. I seriously love all the pictures you post @Hahma . I can't give you rep again yet. Is the base under the well the 3 tiered movable piece in later scenarios? I'll probably build that one out of foam as well.

Old June 29th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Thanks @TREX

Chris got the well from Miniature Market on clearance a while back. The base under the well is actually a flat round mouse pad material with the art printed on it. I don't know where Chris got that.

If you are talking about the catwalks connecting to the ruins with the black and white looking tile upper floor, then those are a little over 3 inches off the ground, as those floors are a little over 3 inches high. I know this because it's just high enough to take falling damage.

The teleporting discs are 2 inch wood bases Chris had, but you can use anything really.

Edit: I just got home and measured the height of the tile floor that the catwalks were on. They are 3 3/4 inches high. So that's a bit bigger than my original thought of just over 3 inches.

Last edited by Hahma; June 29th, 2017 at 06:20 PM.
Old June 30th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hahma, my first and main wizard is a Summoner w/Apprentice. I also use a Heavily Armored Captain from the Sellsword expansion. Party includes two thieves, two archers, treasure hunter, ranger and two war hounds. I have the property that allows an extra war hound that doesn't take up a party slot.

Also The Frostgrave Magazine #1 is out on RPGNow:

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/214986...ave-Magazine-1

Some interesting new rules and a campaign.

Newb.

Last edited by LilNewbie; June 30th, 2017 at 11:04 AM.
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Prickly Cactus

Cool Newb, thanks for sharing.

I had a Ranger in my Elementalist warband that I play against my daughter. But she knocked him out of the game and then I rolled poorly after the game and he stayed dead. I haven't hired another one yet, I replaced him with a Barbarian.

I've rolled very bad in post games where I've had figures knocked out of a game. Out of 5 soldiers knocked out in 5 games, only 1 survived without a scratch. The one in my most recent game was badly wounded and has to miss a game, and 3 others have stayed dead. That's some very bad rolls and costly.

My daughter has a warhound as well and the Kennel to be able to have the warhound over the normal limit. I may have to get one

We haven't gotten into Captains yet, but my daughter is interested in the idea of having a soldier that can level up, so maybe we'll try that soon.

Old June 30th, 2017, 01:20 PM
"like" happy

Looks cool newb. I may have to just play the stuff I bought before justifying more purchases. I have bought the main book and 4 expansion books and haven't got to finish my first game yet. That does look like fun getting to have blackpowder weapons. Right now my brother has some dwarves that have guns and he just uses the bow stats for them.

Old June 30th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Prickly Cactus

I ordered the magazine. I follow the Frostgrave facebook page and have been looking forward to today to be able to order it. Not sure about using blackpowder in Frostgrave or not, but perhaps more likely in Ghost of Archipelago. But then again, the rules are such that they wouldn't break the Frostgrave setting because they aren't OP and have some reliability issue potential that I like.

Old June 30th, 2017, 05:15 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Great stuff @Hahma , I couldn't see these pictures on my phone yesterday. I just finished up my batch of crystal formations. I even will put together an easy tutorial for making them when I post them in my terrain thread. I need to sit down and just shoot pics of all the individual terrain type pieces I've made for this so far and post them. I also finished up some rounded cottage type ruins. I rebased my Heroclix genie figure and started repainting him to the colors I wanted. I'll be building my mausoleum next I believe. I love working with the blue insulation foam, its so cool.
I'm with ya TREX. I love working with the blue/pink foam too. It's a little harder to find in the correct size than I expected though. I could only find the 1" pink stuff at my Home Depot. Most of the stuff that I want to make will use the 1/2" or smaller. I ended up getting a 2x2 1" square until I find the correct size. It's a bit expensive too, especially buying it in the smaller squares. I'll have to give Lowe's blue stuff a look when I get a chance.

@Hahma The really is a great looking map you have going on there. I do think that there is a problem with Photobucket though, as all of you pictures are no longer working for me.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old June 30th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hmmm... so that's what someone meant about photobucket quit being a 3rd party host. I just read that on Facebook yesterday. That sucks!

Old June 30th, 2017, 06:04 PM
"like" happy

I use mediafire for most of my photosharing now days. @keglo i got 1/2 inch and 2 inch blue foam in large sheets for pretty a inexpensive price at lowes. 15 bucks for 4x8 half inch and 22 bucks for the 2 inch stuff.

Old June 30th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

I'll have to look at mediafire @TREX . Most of my pictures I've shared here over the years are from Photobucket. Some of the ones in this thread I used the Insert Image option, but there will likely be over 1,000 images of mine suddenly gone from this site, particularly in C3G.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures