Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 16th, 2019, 12:58 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Ultron (Drone)

The Book of Ultron (Drone)

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 21
COMBATANTS AND CARNIVORES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Marvel Age of Ultron set.
Its model number and name are #015 / Ultron Drone.

Character Bio - Once he gained his sentience, Ultron decided that it would be better if he ruled the world. What better army than an army of yourself? Ultron never found an acceptable answer to that question and continues to threaten the safety of the world.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Ultron (Ultron Pym) adds 2 to his roll when he chooses an Ultron and rolls for his Program Transmission special power, due to its Ultron Imperative 2 special power.
  • Ultron can activate other Ultron (Drone) heroes or Ultron (Ultron Pym) with its Age of Ultron special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:25 AM. Reason: png
Old July 16th, 2019, 01:00 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ultron Drones - Breathing Period

NAME = Ultron

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = CONSTRUCT
PERSONALITY = EFFICIENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 100

AGE OF ULTRON
After revealing an Order Marker on a Unique Ultron or Event Ultron you control, instead of taking a turn normally with that figure, you may move up to two Ultrons you control up to 4 spaces each and attack with up to two Unique Ultrons or one Event Ultron you control.

TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, this Ultron always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

ULTRON IMPERATIVE 2
Whenever this Ultron is chosen for Ultron’s Program Transmission 20 special power, add 2 to the 20-sided die roll.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by tcglkn; October 15th, 2019 at 12:49 PM.
Old July 16th, 2019, 01:01 AM
Tickle Pickle

Only thing I am thinking about tweaking on the design is allowing you to move OMs when with the first power if the figure with them gets destroyed.
Old July 16th, 2019, 02:08 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Only thing I am thinking about tweaking on the design is allowing you to move OMs when with the first power if the figure with them gets destroyed.
Never needed it with the Sentinels. At 100 points it would be easy to just leave one in the back with the OM.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 16th, 2019, 02:09 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If I'm understanding you correctly, I like that idea. Basically, if the Drone with the OM's on his card gets taken out, you can move them all to a different Drone and not lose any turns.
Old July 16th, 2019, 02:45 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
If I'm understanding you correctly, I like that idea. Basically, if the Drone with the OM's on his card gets taken out, you can move them all to a different Drone and not lose any turns.
That was the idea. It is a network after all.
Old July 16th, 2019, 02:57 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

At just 3 life and 3+1 defense, I can see a Thor or Hulk taking one out in one attack. No issues with that, seems correct thematically to me, just means whoever has the OM gets a target on them so rescuing lost OM's for the network seems like a smart idea to me. I'd even consider extending it to include removed OM's via special powers. So Beast tries to negotiate away an OM, and it has no effect, since the OM just moves to another Drone. Seems on point thematically that the Drones don't really respond to negotiation or intimidation, and is also immune to things like Iceman's freeze. Ultron made them fairly sturdy and they are robots. As long as it's limited to just other Drones (and maybe Ultron himself), it shouldn't be a problem.
Old July 16th, 2019, 05:00 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm not a fan of Adamanteum Tough here - Adamanteum is rare, and I remember Ronin mentioning that the drones were specifically not made out of the stuff. Feels like it cheapens Adamanteum thematically if you can have armies of robots built head to toe out of the stuff, you know?
I also feel as though there should be some multi-turn potential with them and possibly ULTRON. They could use some stronger synergy with him, honestly - ULTRON Imperative's nice, but I feel as though you're not terribly encouraged to pair them with him, which I think you should be. Thematically, I don't see the need for them to get too much use without him - their role should, IMO, be to turn ULTRON into a faction all his own.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:41 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'm like 90% certain that at least in Busiek's Ultron story (the first 'loads and loads of Ultrons' story), they weren't adamantium.

I'd expect a lot more efficiency than Drone Networking is giving them. That approach makes sense for the Sentinels, but these guys should be swarmier. As-is it feels like they're incentivized to park in the SZ until Ultron goes down (since they don't offer much on offense and they can at least give Ultron a bonus to his transmission rolls as an escape hatch), and then run out and fight the Avengers, one Drone at a time. I don't think it's the right vibe.

Ultron Imperative should also be at least a 4. Doesn't scan to me that Ultron would have a harder time with them than with Jocasta.
Old July 16th, 2019, 10:13 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’d love to see them at 80 points so you could get Ultron + 4 Drones for 1000.
Old July 16th, 2019, 10:28 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If they're not made of Adamantium, what are they made of? I really like the power and it's pretty much the centerpiece of the card the public voted in. Is this a deal where we can just replace the Adamantium with another appropriate word and keep everything else the same?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 16th, 2019, 10:46 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

It’s a reused power off of Daddy Ultron himself so no. I disagree it’s the centerpiece of the card, especially as a reuse.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library