Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 10th, 2017, 11:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Cyborg (Vic Stone) (II)(Vote for Final Editi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbush7690 View Post
I like the 4th one that is on post #219 we can move forward with that one.
Anyone noticed this post? @Arkham , I believe you were the one sorting the cards?
I gave japes the updated ones yesterday. I'm guessing he's currently busy.
Yep, Just got home and saw the message. Cards posted.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 11th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cyborg (Vic Stone) (II)(Vote for Final Editi

@bsbush7690

I took care of most of the bookkeeping stuff in the OP for you (mini info and linking up the art)

Once you get the bio filled in (either write your own or quote from a wiki - probably with a focus on his history with the JL), you can propose to release him.
Old March 11th, 2017, 10:44 AM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Cyborg (Vic Stone) (II)(Vote for Release)

Posted a bio. Proposing a vote for Release

@japes @johnny139 @Tornado @TrollBrute @Viegon @Yodaking @Zettian Juggernaut

Public Designs
Old March 11th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

"Art by" in the OP needs updated. Otherwise, Yea.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 12th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:

Come on guys, a little enthusiasm - he's great!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 12th, 2017, 11:36 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:

Been busy dealing with doctors and stuff lately...

Yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 12th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Yea
Ooh, are you okay? Hope it's nothing serious.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 12th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

YEA

Feel better japes.
Old March 12th, 2017, 01:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I pre-voted and you can still count it, but here are few more things to look at.

The last line of the bio doesn't read correctly for me and you can remove the () around the bio.

Synergy updates would be nice to have too if any of our experts in that area can help him out. What I generally do on that is just pull up the other Cyborg thread and copy and paste the Cyborg species stuff. Do the same for Scientist, pulling up a scientist like Reed Richards and copying what it there, but change the name to Cyborg when you do. Then take a look at the other 3 JL marker guys to see what they did for the JL marker synergy and copy and model something after those. Since he does have the traditional X heal power that other Cyborg's have, it will need to be slightly reworded here but should model what that says.
Old March 13th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

The bio has some tense consistency issues and could use a little editing I think:

Quote:
When Victor Stone's father broke his promise and missed yet another one of his son's games, Victor visited his father's workplace at S.T.A.R. Labs. There, Silas Stone and his fellow scientists were working on the Mother Box that Superman came in contact with after his battle with the Parademon. The Mother Box exploded, destroying most of Victor's body and killing all the scientists except Victor's father. Silas Stone did he could for Victor's survival and used the energies from the Mother Box to give Victor a new form as Cyborg! Cyborg inadvertently absorbed some of the Parademon's components, giving him access to Boom Tube technology. This new ability automatically teleported Victor to where Batman, Green Lantern, Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman were currently stationed. Together, the newly formed team prevented Darkseid's assault on the Earth and, with the help of Cyborg's Boom Tube, send Darkseid back to Apokolips. Cyborg and the others formed the Justice League and now fight to protect the world from all those who may do it harm.
The bits in blue are slight conjectures on my part, as I'm not entirely certain what happened in the stories. The original sentences weren't clear. Once the bio issues get worked out, Yea from me.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 14th, 2017, 09:29 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Yea
Ooh, are you okay? Hope it's nothing serious.
Just something I've been recovering from for the past 4 months. I'll be fine eventually.

Old March 14th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
The bio has some tense consistency issues and could use a little editing I think:

Quote:
When Victor Stone's father broke his promise and missed yet another one of his son's games, Victor visited his father's workplace at S.T.A.R. Labs. There, Silas Stone and his fellow scientists were working on the Mother Box that Superman came in contact with after his battle with the Parademon. The Mother Box exploded, destroying most of Victor's body and killing all the scientists except Victor's father. Silas Stone did all he could for Victor's survival and used the energies from the Mother Box to give Victor a new form as Cyborg! Cyborg inadvertently absorbed some of the Parademon's components, giving him access to Boom Tube technology. This new ability automatically teleported Victor to where Batman, Green Lantern, Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman were currently stationed. Together, the newly formed team prevented Darkseid's assault on the Earth and, with the help of Cyborg's Boom Tube, send Darkseid back to Apokolips. Cyborg and the others formed the Justice League and now fight to protect the world from all those who may do it harm.
The bits in blue are slight conjectures on my part, as I'm not entirely certain what happened in the stories. The original sentences weren't clear. Once the bio issues get worked out, Yea from me.
Looks like there's also an "all" missing; I added it in red above.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library