Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 31st, 2019, 06:49 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuke Boy View Post
Since I had some extra free time, I created a tool similar to the X2-Printer for the poker-sized cards. It currently only has three units and one glyph (taken from the photobucket album), and for demonstration purposes I set it to add 3 markers per Superman selected.
When printing, it arranges the cards on a 3x3 grid, although since you've been talking about 8 cards per page, I suppose I'll be changing it to a 2x4 grid soon and make the cards larger.

It's still an early version, but I thought I might as well put it out there to give you an idea of how it works and to collect feedback to improve it.

The tool can be found here: http://cardprinter.bplaced.net/
So I checked out the link. I can add cards by clicking but how do you get to the print layout so I can see what they'd print as?
Click the print button in your browser, same as the X-2 app.
Old August 31st, 2019, 06:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

PEC4 - Mad Hatter Poker: Needs a complete powers rewrite. He currently has Adamantium Claws, Berserker Rage, and Healing Factor X. Quite a different character with that power set!

PEC5 - Super-Skrull (Rl'nnd) - Poker: Power title "Adamantium Claws" should be "Tactical Teleport"

Uploading corrections now

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 31st, 2019, 09:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuke Boy View Post
Since I had some extra free time, I created a tool similar to the X2-Printer for the poker-sized cards. It currently only has three units and one glyph (taken from the photobucket album), and for demonstration purposes I set it to add 3 markers per Superman selected.
When printing, it arranges the cards on a 3x3 grid, although since you've been talking about 8 cards per page, I suppose I'll be changing it to a 2x4 grid soon and make the cards larger.

It's still an early version, but I thought I might as well put it out there to give you an idea of how it works and to collect feedback to improve it.

The tool can be found here: http://cardprinter.bplaced.net/
So I checked out the link. I can add cards by clicking but how do you get to the print layout so I can see what they'd print as?
Click the print button in your browser, same as the X-2 app.
Gotcha, I've never actually printed from the X-2 printer I just respond to tech support callouts when a card isn't present. I didn't realize there wasn't a Print Preview.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 1st, 2019, 12:39 AM
A Man of Taste

Wave 21 is complete and being uploaded. Please double check me on Publisher. There were a lot in this one and I may have missed one.

I need the mini photo for The Mask if anyone has it.

Old September 1st, 2019, 07:55 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Who was the LD on that one?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 1st, 2019, 09:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Punisher Hahma.
Mask A3n.
Old September 1st, 2019, 09:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So @A3n should have the Mask mod, hopefully.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 1st, 2019, 01:34 PM
A Man of Taste

Wave 6: Iron Fist: Poker and SP: missing a comma in Force of One, second bullet point, after "attacking." Also, in Focused Chi, change to "... you may reveal AN "X" Order Marker..." Noted in Book of...

Wave 7: Black Adam: Poker: Courage of Mehen runs off the card, missing the word "wound."

Wave 7: Doctor Fate: Poker/SP Helm of Nabu is still slightly different in wording than the PDF. "Immediately." Asked in Book of.... haven't received a clarification.

Updated.

Old September 1st, 2019, 01:37 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Who was the LD on that one?
actually,
@quozl was LD and it looks like @Hellfire did the painting for The Mask.

Old September 1st, 2019, 01:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Doh, that is right, thanks japes.
Old September 1st, 2019, 07:19 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I don't have that one although I did paint mine similarly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 1st, 2019, 09:55 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Yeah, I don't have that one although I did paint mine similarly.
For my purposes, that may work. It would be better than my backup plan currently. Which is to take the photo of Black Mask and digitally color it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy