Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2015, 08:25 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Does anyone know if Sentinel Tactics is in scale with 'scape?

I saw this for pre-order over at Miniature Market.
Sentinel Tactics: Minions
Old July 22nd, 2015, 10:38 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Does anyone know if Sentinel Tactics is in scale with 'scape?
Are you suggesting that a bunch of super hero sculpts be added to classic Scape at a price tag of $60?

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old July 23rd, 2015, 12:46 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

60/22~2.80 a figure. Not all have to be "Superheroes" either. You can repurpose most of them. Also, why can't the Valkyrie summon superheroes. The C3G does mainstream comics, these would be separate, original ideas.
Old July 27th, 2015, 11:10 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
60/22~2.80 a figure. Not all have to be "Superheroes" either. You can repurpose most of them. Also, why can't the Valkyrie summon superheroes. The C3G does mainstream comics, these would be separate, original ideas.
Good point. 'Scape already has quite a few generic knockoffs of iconic characters, both historic and fictional.
Old July 27th, 2015, 11:17 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I have already heard mentioned elsewhere that they are too small.
Old July 31st, 2015, 11:52 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Just went live on Kickstarter, Conan Pre-painted Wargame starter sets. Looks very promising, though the Backer level stuff is Expensive. I doubt it is that expensive when it is live in 2016ish.

Okay everytime I try to paste in the link, it puts a video in here.

Go to kickstarter and look for Conan: Rise of Monsters. (32mm scale)

@dok @Dad_Scaper @Dysole any chance one of you guys at Gencon can sneak over to their booth and have a look?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 6th, 2015, 03:09 PM

The Silver King is surprisingly tart

Hi,
I am new to the forums and I was wondering if the C3V design team was still around, and if so, were they still taking on suggestions for new figures? I got some ideas rolling around in my head that might work.
Old October 6th, 2015, 04:03 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver King View Post
Hi,
I am new to the forums and I was wondering if the C3V design team was still around, and if so, were they still taking on suggestions for new figures? I got some ideas rolling around in my head that might work.
Welcome to the site!

We always keep an eye on this thread for suggestions. Check out the first post in this thread for guidelines on how much availability a figure requires for C3V to consider using it.
Old October 14th, 2015, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver King View Post
Hi,
Welcome to the site!

We always keep an eye on this thread for suggestions. Check out the first post in this thread for guidelines on how much availability a figure requires for C3V to consider using it.
How do I check the availability of the figures I am going to suggest? I can't find their availability on any website I check. They are mostly Reaper minis, and the official Reaper store doesn't have anywhere I can check I think, and the 3rd party stores don't either.
Old October 14th, 2015, 05:21 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Reaper minis are, I believe, usually assumed to be always in print.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 14th, 2015, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Reaper minis are, I believe, usually assumed to be always in print.

Yeah, that is what it looks like to me as well. Thanks.
Old October 14th, 2015, 05:55 PM

So I haven't really seen any custom Samurai heroes or squads around here, and as the official ones are some of my favorite figures to use, I would love to see some custom Samurai units created, especially to make a Samurai army more competitive, since other than Kaemon Awa, all the rest of the Samurai figures fall into the B to C+ range of the power rankings (The Samurai Flagbearer hero Hatamoto Taro is widely called the worst figure in the game, which makes me quite sad since his sculpt looks pretty cool).

I found some minis on Reaper's website that could be suitable for a Samurai Unique Hero and Unique Squad respectively. Let me know what you think.

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStor...tail/89019_w_1

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStor...i/latest/03460

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs