Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 2nd, 2013, 01:48 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

Would anyone like to do a heroscape event over x-mas break? I'll be around till Jan 13th. I finish this semester around DEC 17th.
Old December 3rd, 2013, 01:45 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

I'd definitely be up for it. The 4th (of January) would be good.
Old December 4th, 2013, 04:02 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

My family is out of town the weekend of the 28th and 29th, so I'm down for all-day gaming those days.
Old December 4th, 2013, 05:55 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I think the 28th would be best for me. And heck, maybe heroscape the 28t then summoner wars the 29th. Make a weekend of it.
Old December 4th, 2013, 06:13 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
I think the 28th would be best for me. And heck, maybe heroscape the 28t then summoner wars the 29th. Make a weekend of it.

Who else is in?
Old December 4th, 2013, 11:05 PM

Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker

I'm not 100% on availability but if I am able to I could really use some game time.
Old December 12th, 2013, 01:41 PM

OK, it sounds like the 28th is the day. Anyone want to contact Enchanted Grounds?

Any thoughts on formats? I have some ideas we could play with.
Old December 12th, 2013, 04:37 PM

I'm down for whatever. I'll give EG a call to let em know we want the space.
Old December 16th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

I may be in
Old December 21st, 2013, 02:36 PM

How about we do "bring 2" with a secret twist that I reveal when we get there?

How about we go big, like 640 or so? 20 figure limit if people want that. (Definitely not 650/20 because I don't want to let Awesomeunleashed do that to us.)

I can bring Wyrmwalk as it's already set up, if folks don't mind another re-tread. I've also been meaning to tweak Blacktop a little, if people want to to try something (slightly) new.

Are we confirmed for 10 AM?
Old December 26th, 2013, 04:55 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am interested in coming guy but I need a solid start time on this day as I have another event later on I need to get to.
Old December 27th, 2013, 08:29 PM

I'll be there not too long after 10 AM.

If anyone wants me to bring anything in particular let me know. Otherwise I might just pack several spare armies.

Last edited by dok; December 27th, 2013 at 09:10 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events