Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 3rd, 2019, 03:26 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Maryland Massive Multiplayer Massive Madness - Feb 9th

MARYLAND MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER MASSIVE MADNESS!!!

NEWBIES AND YOUNG PERSONS WELCOME!!

The format:
Go Big or Go Home: Every army must have at least one huge (massive ) figure because they look awesome on the maps. 390 points; 12 hexes

ATTENTION: I will have extra armies built for walkins and newbs, so don't hesitate to come if you don't have enough Heroscape to build an army. Let me know in advance by private message if you have an army in mind and I will build it for you.

"My" House Rules apply: yes to C3V/SoV, no to supers and no to C3G. All SoV & C3V units released as of January 31st will be eligible. First tiebreaker is partial card scoring.

Multiplayer FFA scoring as follows: Track the partial card scoring damage you do. At the end of the game, or when time is called, the players are ranked in order of damage done. At a 4 player table points for placing are 4, 2, 1, 0; at a 3 player table it's 4, 2, 0. At the end of the 4-round event add up all your placing scores and that's your tournament score. In the event of a tie, the player with the greater total damage done comes out ahead.

When: 02/09/19, show up at 12:00, roll dice 12:30, finished at 6:00. Stay afterward and play some other board games, if you want; we can play board games until whenever because I own the store.

Where: Neverland Games in the Valley Mall (next to JCPenney) Hagerstown, Maryland.

What: Heroscape, of course!

How Much: $5. All of it will go to prize store credit.

Why: I'll let you decide.

For those not familiar with this format, it is @Dad_Scaper 's very favorite. It is both fun and tactically demanding. By the time you leave you will likely have gotten to play with most of the players in attendance. And these games are so wild there does not seem to me to be the tension I see at a traditional tourney *but* a carefully selected and carefully played army will still reward you with a good finish.

Time to start signing up, and suggesting multiplayer maps, if you are so inclined.

Maps (No glyphs):
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees:
  1. G-O
  2. Cat_Scaper
  3. LoB
  4. Dad_Scaper 1
  5. Dad_Scaper 2
  6. Dad_Scaper 3
  7. Dad_Scaper 4
  8. kldonnelly
  9. kldonnelly's son
  10. Ken
  11. akden
  12. 10th Regiment of Doom
  13. Josh
  14. Buddy Lee
  15. Jacob
  16. Nikkomon
  17. hose
  18. hosey
  19. Stephen Universe
  20. Famous_Seamus
Bringing Maps:

Echidna's Garden G-O
Jungle Rot G-O
Kampfzone akden
Castle Forge D_S
M. Redoubt D_S
Fight in the Shade akden
Sacrifice G-O

Maybes:
hose
hosey
Famous_Seamus
Toasty Bear
Stephen Universe
Scot
Henry

Tagging friends near and far:
@Stephen Universe , @akden , @Dad_Scaper , @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula , @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @pieface! , @Sagrilarus , @Lamaclown (now far away ), @Sherman Davies , @Grishnakh , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @tom , @9BelowMadness @hosj , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne , @Man_At_Arms , @Southwind , @hose , @superfrog , @vvildeyedjoker , @Jet , @Famous_Seamus , @Earl_of_Sandwich , @Nikkomon , @Elstree , and @bunjee

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; February 8th, 2019 at 07:59 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 03:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Maryland Massive Multiplayer Massive Madness - Feb 9th

I'm in.

I can see my own note on Fulcrum Flurries not to use that one anymore. The trench at the front of each start zone is not fun, as I recall.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 3rd, 2019, 04:24 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I probably won’t be able to attend this time but I’ll keep you all in mind.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 04:57 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I'm in.

I can see my own note on Fulcrum Flurries not to use that one anymore. The trench at the front of each start zone is not fun, as I recall.
Excellent and removed FF.
Old January 4th, 2019, 06:26 PM

Famous_Seamus Woo who?

Looks like fun. Put me down as a tentative yes.
Old January 6th, 2019, 02:18 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

Put me and my son down as a Yes! Looking forward to it.
Old January 7th, 2019, 09:55 AM

Hope you can make it @Famous_Seamus .

Excellent @kldonnelly ! I look forward to seeing you both again.
Old January 8th, 2019, 05:24 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I've let about half a dozen people know. I'll get back to you with names as I start to get answers. Where are the western PA people? It's still early; I won't bug them with tagging yet. Except for @hose . And @vvildeyedjoker .

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 8th, 2019, 11:35 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

I unfortunately will not be able to come because I'll be out of the country on vacation. Maybe next time!
Old January 13th, 2019, 08:37 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

We are maybes. My work schedule has finally slowed down a little, but we are still working saturdays. I’ll try to keep the date open. Thanks.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old January 13th, 2019, 05:51 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

This sounds like a lot of fun.

Count me in.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old January 14th, 2019, 09:02 AM

Sorry and happy to hear at the same time @Jet . Vacations are important, although I am not a fan of travel.
@hose , hope the 9th clears up for you.

Excellent @Buddy Lee , I think it will be fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events