Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 9th, 2014, 04:33 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
C3V Quiz in the Codex

Issue 2 of the Codex has been out for a week or so now.

If you haven't read it yet you should check it out. But this isn't a general advertising thread, it's a specifc one.

Take the C3V Power Names Quiz on p. 33. It's fun and there's a cool (but secret) prize for one entrant. You have until 15th March, so get your thinking caps on.

Thanks to the entrants so far... only a week until you find out how you did!
Old March 9th, 2014, 07:31 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Quiz in the Codex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Issue 2 of the Codex has been out for a week or so now.

If you haven't read it yet you should check it out. But this isn't a general advertising thread, it's a specifc one.

Take the C3V Power Names Quiz on p. 33. It's fun and there's a cool (but secret) prize for one entrant. You have until 15th March, so get your thinking caps on.

Thanks to the entrants so far... only a week until you find out how you did!
Thank you C3V and ollie for giving us a fun and interesting quiz to run with (and also for offering a prize). Now, I just have wonder about whether my answers were correct for six more days.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 12th, 2014, 03:17 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Bumping this to remind everyone that the deadline is March 15.

Also, just observing that this is thread number 50,000. Here's to the next 50,000!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old March 12th, 2014, 03:22 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Also, just observing that this is thread number 50,000. Here's to the next 50,000!
Old March 12th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:

I'm excited to see how I did, I'm pretty sure I got a few right, the rest I wasn't sure about.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old March 12th, 2014, 04:08 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:

It's a pyramid.
Old March 13th, 2014, 12:42 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Not long left...
Old March 15th, 2014, 01:46 PM
Is a Quadradical

Last chance! Get your answers in today if you haven't already.
Old March 16th, 2014, 02:29 PM
Is a Quadradical

Thanks to everyone who entered. Stay tuned for further announcements.

I can say immediately that no-one got all ten correct (and so Plan A of glancing at the PMs to pick out the perfect ones to draw the prize from didn't work so well).

Given that, Rather than give the answers away straight-away, I thought it might be interesting to see if a collaborative approach could do any better. Here are the questions:

1. Bickering Buddies
2. Back to Back
3. Unbridled Midget Fury
4. Outnumber
5. Darting Defense
6. Tankard of Abandon
7. Natural Passage
8. Rush of Cold
9. Acrobatic
10. Rock Hard

The goal is to match these considered-but-discarded power names to released C3V units. There's a catch: one of them is a power for an unreleased unit.

Have at it!
Old March 16th, 2014, 03:14 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Sounds like fun! Let's see how well I do.

1) Grigor & Rogrig (seems obvious enough)
2) Whatever the Howling Commandos are going to be (no one released really fits this - the best fit for the camaraderie theme I'm getting off this so far would probably be the B-11 Resistance Corps, and this conjures up a completely different image of camaraderie, and I can just see you guys giving a camaraderie power like this to a modern soldier).
3) Ulfrid Hornwrangler (obviously. Am I the only one who would have preferred this name )
4) Tomb Skeletons (the name seems to imply something reasonably similar to the Flanking mechanic).
5) Command Courier (sounds like Fleet Footed to me).
6) Martial la Hire (his bio talks about him being a drunkard, and Reckless Second Swing seems like something that could be described with abandon. Once again, does anyone else wish the power were called this? )
7) Eilan Sidhe (seems pretty obvious to me).
Kursus (the figure's called Mentor Freezer, so I reckon you were considering making Sonic Fist something to do with Cold before making it sonic based).
9) Varkaanan Blade Dancers (this one seems reasonably likely).
10) Augamo (not really seeing anyone else made of stone).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 16th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

7 might be Arashara Goshiri, possibly.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old March 16th, 2014, 05:25 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's the ones I figured for sure, with question marks by the unknown:
1. Grigor and Rorgig
2. Maybe John Varan
3. Ulfrid
4. Unreleased
5. Elaria, Varkannan Blade Dancers, Command Courier?
6. Martial la Hire
7. Eilan Sidhe (or Ashara as Crixus mentioned)
8. Rachiem
9. One of the ones mentioned in 5.
10. Augamo

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; March 16th, 2014 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Crap misread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs