Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old May 24th, 2020, 01:05 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

We use the skinny peanut, mostly. Mok and Marutuk both want the thick peanut, and Marutuk especially must be based carefully.

Does that answer your question? Also some of my colleagues might disagree. And I confess my own collection is not large, so generally I defer to others in such things.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 24th, 2020, 01:08 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I generally cut the bases minis are on to create a crude hourglass shape, or use two single bases @Cleon .

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 24th, 2020, 10:46 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I think they were asking where to purchase them. I know someone sold resin-mold peanuts in the community.....yodaking?
Old May 25th, 2020, 12:01 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yodajunkie I believe.
You could check over in the 3D printing thread. Someone may be willing to help out.
Old May 25th, 2020, 02:11 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the responses.

Yeah I just don’t want to use bases from Heroscape figures I own, I’ve done it a few times but I want non scape bases now.
Old May 25th, 2020, 07:03 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Hello guys...

Just wanted to know if C3V approves this kind of behavior : C3V Ebay article.

Have you already though a little about it ? If so, do is there any intellectual proprety or copyrights issues ? [complete your thoughts with the involvements here, following your answers to the previous questions ]

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 25th, 2020, 09:44 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Not representing C3V in any way but I do think that's a little odd. Especially as the prices seem really high for what's being sold. I don't know exactly how much this stuff goes for now, especially rarer C3V, but pretty much everything on that store is $30+ per figure which can't be close to how much the figures are, so there's pretty substantial profit margin there.

But I guess he's doing a lot of work in terms of finding these figures and aggregating them and printing the cards. I mean I'm not going to pay $70 for a squad of Skeletons of Annellintia but maybe that's how much they are worth given the rarity of the Ram army box, at least compared to like similarly eBay priced official figures like Axegrinders.

I also don't know much about copyright law but I can't see how he could be punished for this since people sell official Heroscape figures on eBay, and people sell other Heroscape customs on eBay. Yes he didn't make these customs but at the same time C3V is waiving most IP rights as Heroscape is not C3V's game.
Old May 25th, 2020, 10:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We've had goobers sell cards that were decidedly not C3G with C3G's name attached to them before on eBay. Basically we just send a polite message asking them not to do that, since it's basically dishonest. Not sure if they have an accurate representation here. If they do and people want to buy, I guess I don't see an issue with it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 25th, 2020, 10:37 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Are those properly based C3V units with cards? Fascinating. That’s a lot of money.

I don’t really have a problem with it. There are things I wouldn’t like, such as using our name falsely or claiming to be the creator of one of our designs. But I’m happy to see people selling our stuff and giving us credit.

Too rich for my blood, but that’s a different story.

= =
Old May 25th, 2020, 10:48 AM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
What do you guys use for double-space bases besides using existing Heroscape ones? I found a bunch of single space ones I can use, but I don’t know for the double spacers.
I've purchased these before and they work well.

https://www.hygroundtiles.com/shop/m...iniatures.html
Old May 25th, 2020, 12:41 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Hello guys...

Have you already though a little about it ? If so, do is there any intellectual proprety or copyrights issues ? [complete your thoughts with the involvements here, following your answers to the previous questions ]
I will add that this is a service I wish we could offer our fans. I know there are people out there who would happily buy from a third party seller, and pay for the service of printing nice cards & rebasing minis.

And I know that those fans exist because one of those fans has told me that that's exactly what he wants, and that fan's name is @tomvasel . So I'm happy that there's someone providing that service, even if it's not us, not coordinating with us, and (perhaps) pricey.

= =
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:31 PM

tomvasel has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Hello guys...

I will add that this is a service I wish we could offer our fans. I know there are people out there who would happily buy from a third party seller, and pay for the service of printing nice cards & rebasing minis.

And I know that those fans exist because one of those fans has told me that that's exactly what he wants, and that fan's name is @tomvasel . So I'm happy that there's someone providing that service, even if it's not us, not coordinating with us, and (perhaps) pricey.
To clarify, I've only ever purchased figures from people on this board (I bought stuff from eBay before, and it was obviously not good quality).

I haven't bought anything in a while, because I feel like maybe enough is enough? I don't want to become an addict.

"Real men play board games"
Tom Vasel
www.thedicetower.com

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs