Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Old July 12th, 2007, 02:35 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
You can roll a maximum of 5 extra dice for Rage Smash

You always roll 3 fewer dice for Super Leap

If you had 7 wound markers and Super Leaped you'd roll 8 attack dice. I'm confused at how you would read that otherwise. It doesn't say you can roll a maximum of 11 total, it says you can roll a maximum of 5 more. That has absolutely nothing to do with how many are subtracted from Super Leap.
Old July 12th, 2007, 03:07 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
You can roll a maximum of 5 extra dice for Rage Smash

You always roll 3 fewer dice for Super Leap

If you had 7 wound markers and Super Leaped you'd roll 8 attack dice. I'm confused at how you would read that otherwise. It doesn't say you can roll a maximum of 11 total, it says you can roll a maximum of 5 more. That has absolutely nothing to do with how many are subtracted from Super Leap.
That makes sense, I guess I wasn't reading it as thoroughly as I could have.
Old July 12th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yes, the 3 fewer comes off of his base attack, not off of his Rage Smash bonus.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2007, 06:27 AM

mechastar has disabled reputation
So, does the Hulk lose attack dice if he gets healed? The card suggests this but you know how that goes.....

"Not baked goods, professor. Baked bads!" - The Tick
Old July 17th, 2007, 08:13 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It doesn't suggest it, it darn right spells it out. You get an extra attack die for each Wound Marker Hulk has. If he gets healed, he doesn't have the Wound Marker anymore.
If A = B and B = C, does C = A? :P

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2007, 12:57 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
It doesn't suggest it, it darn right spells it out. You get an extra attack die for each Wound Marker Hulk has. If he gets healed, he doesn't have the Wound Marker anymore.
If A = B and B = C, does C = A? :P
C does equal A.

Where's my cookie?
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:06 PM

Cookie = flour, butter, eggs, time, effort, vanilla ... (the list goes on)

Old July 17th, 2007, 10:04 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!
Me and my friend thought of a way to kill him and came up with only one real "safe" idea. Dead eye Dan's sniper ability where you roll a 19/20 to destroy target charactor. (mind you other charactors with a instant kill ability would also be a big consideration)

If you did manage to whip out 370 points worth of the hulk with a small 60 points worth hero. You'd probley get hulk smashed by your opponent.
Old July 19th, 2007, 04:49 PM

TweetyBird has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranas
I'm surprised to see he is "only" medium 6 though. I was expecting something bigger and on a double-based like Krug.

Aranas
The size of the actual figure is a perfect depiction of the classic Hulk. He should, however, definitely be categorized as large, like Deathwalkers 9000 and 8000. It just doesn't seem right that Jotun can dispose of the big green meanie by tossing him into lava when he can't do the same to a couple of rusty tin cans.

Other games I'm currently enjoying:
BattleLore
Capes & Cowls
Return of the Heroes
Old July 19th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBird
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranas
I'm surprised to see he is "only" medium 6 though. I was expecting something bigger and on a double-based like Krug.

Aranas
The size of the actual figure is a perfect depiction of the classic Hulk. He should, however, definitely be categorized as large, like Deathwalkers 9000 and 8000. It just doesn't seem right that Jotun can dispose of the big green meanie by tossing him into lava when he can't do the same to a couple of rusty tin cans.
Everybody* keeps saying this. Personally, I like it that the Hulk's strength isn't dependent on size. I think it's good that Jotun can throw him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g1shark
Me and my friend thought of a way to kill him and came up with only one real "safe" idea. Dead eye Dan's sniper ability where you roll a 19/20 to destroy target charactor. (mind you other charactors with a instant kill ability would also be a big consideration)
There's a list of those with such abilities at:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=10044

*It just seems that way.
Old July 19th, 2007, 08:53 PM

I Am The Game!!! has disabled reputation
Hey Deadeye.......MEGA LEAP!!!!

Look Behind You!!!
Old August 15th, 2007, 11:44 PM

graywolf42 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Yeah, but Hulk was just getting his feet under him from that leap! No real chance to Stomp yet. Plus, I'm sure he got in a nice Stomp on his next turn ...
My only thought on that is from playing Hulk Ultimate Destruction (great game by the way for comic fans). In the game Hulk can change direction mid jump and even turn a jump into an earth shakin stomp. But I think in terms of Scape it works well. He is really tough and to give him an area effect attack ontop of the 10 move with jump would be pusing his points just a bit.

Micky is a mouse, Pluto is a dog, WTF is Goofy?

With your shield or on it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's