Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 30th, 2017, 09:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: MLB

This is the best (craziest) World Series game of all time, according to total absolute value of WPA, but last night's rates a solid second.
Old October 30th, 2017, 10:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
This is the best (craziest) World Series game of all time, according to total absolute value of WPA, but last night's rates a solid second.
How dare you...just when I was starting to like you, you bring up that game.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 1st, 2017, 09:10 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Astros up 5 early! Darvish is out. We've still got 7+ innings to play!
Old November 1st, 2017, 11:59 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

The Astros have done it! Congratulations Houston!
Old November 2nd, 2017, 12:02 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Congrats to the Astros! As a Mets fan, it's good to see a fellow expansion team win their first championship. My only regret is that Chase Utley wasn't the final out.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 12:15 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Congrats to the Astros! As a Mets fan, it's good to see a fellow expansion team win their first championship. My only regret is that Chase Utley wasn't the final out.
Ha to the Chase Utley comment. I lived near Tampa for 13 years including the Rays WS run so I don't have any love lost for Utley. However during his game 6 at bat I had the following one sided conversation with my wife...

"Man he's looking kind of old. But he's still out there doing it. I'm only a couple years older than him. I could probably still play a little. Oh yeah, I forgot...it hurts getting out of bed some days. Never mind."

Congrats Houston. Well played and entertaining series.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 07:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Just wish Verlander had gotten some run support.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 09:39 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Awesome pitching by Morton!
Old November 2nd, 2017, 09:48 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Ha to the Chase Utley comment. I lived near Tampa for 13 years including the Rays WS run so I don't have any love lost for Utley. However during his game 6 at bat I had the following one sided conversation with my wife...

"Man he's looking kind of old. But he's still out there doing it. I'm only a couple years older than him. I could probably still play a little. Oh yeah, I forgot...it hurts getting out of bed some days. Never mind."

I hope Utley wakes up in pain from pulling stunts like this:

Old November 2nd, 2017, 10:35 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I hope Utley wakes up in pain from pulling stunts like this:
Oh trust me, I knew what you were referencing earlier. I was a middle infielder as well so I know a dirty play when I see it and that was pretty much tops for that type of situation.

Old November 7th, 2017, 09:28 PM

Roy Halladay died in a plane crash.

I'm especially shocked by this news because I was literally re-reading an old article about his perfect game this morning, an impulse spurred on by him being on the cover of my MLB 2K11 XBox game. I began my day with "Wonder what Roy Halladay's been up to since he retired?" and end it by hearing this tragic news.
Old November 7th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Wow! That's crazy Sherm.

Sad to hear about his passing

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV