Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 26th, 2018, 09:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
How tested are these units? What stage of testing are they in? If a figure is still "broken", that could have an ill effect on some of the attendees. Just throwing my pennies here. Some folks take these tourneys much more seriously than others and may turn them off from coming or for future events.
Very true, and this is a kind of test run for that. The units that are in public playtesting have already seen a good amount of testing, though, and I'm confident that none of them are broken beyond an A+ level, so anyone who really wants to win can still bring Rats Raelin Range and dominate to their hearts content (unless they play me - I'll go hardmode on anyone who brings that ). Some are definitely good, but none should single-handedly dominate, at least from what I've observed. I'll be keeping a really close eye on things to make sure. Our first priority will always be player experience, and if people don't enjoy this format we won't bring it back.
Very good. Keep people having a good time and they will want to keep coming back.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 28th, 2018, 03:17 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@The Dewk maybe add a running list of all the playtesting units to the OP and show who has signed up for which ones? That way people can see at a glance which units they could playtest in their army. Also maybe a link to that units specific public playtesting thread? That way it's a little easier than navigating through the whole playtesting forum.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 28th, 2018, 05:48 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright guys, I'm taking Morgan's Rifleman with Sam Brown. I hope you all love my otherwise entirely 4th Mass army.

I'm Joking, I don't want them. I'm debating between taking the Buccaneers or the 12th, but I kind of wish I could take Uzog, because I just got his figure.

Actually, I'll take Azazel.
Old March 7th, 2018, 01:40 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

@The Dewk - You can count me in for the tournament this month!

Looking forward to playing on some sweet, hot off the press ARV maps.
Old March 7th, 2018, 01:46 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Podunksarmy is a solid maybe

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 7th, 2018, 01:57 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
@The Dewk - You can count me in for the tournament this month!

Looking forward to playing on some sweet, hot off the press ARV maps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Podunksarmy is a solid maybe
Excellent! Added to the list of attendees.
Old March 8th, 2018, 12:34 PM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

Here's a battle report from last month.

Two brothers on the same team, battling against all comers. Heroscape doesn’t get any sweeter than that!

Our Army:
@The Dewk
Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Fen Hydra (300 points)
@DewNoHarm
Thorgrimm the Viking Champion, 3 x Knights of Weston (drop 1 Knight) (290 points)

The basic idea was to use the knights to set a line and protect the Incendiborgs. Thorgrimm would serve as a wild card - buffing the borgs, protecting the front line, or even acting as a lone-wolf hitter. His spirit would then go on either the borg’s card or the Hydra’s card (if Throgrimm fell). The Hydra was for mid-game mayhem or clean-up if needed.

Battle 1
Map = Kaltengeist
Opponents = @Sir Torin Brokenshield! and friend Colby.
Armies:
Sir Torin Brokenshield! = 4 x Horned Skull Brutes (300 Points)
Colby = 3 x Anubian Wolves, Khosumet the Dark Lord (300 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Battle 2
Map = Grendel
Opponents = @BiggaBullfrog and friend Adam.
Armies:
Adam = Gladiatrons x1, Blastatrons x2, Warden 816, Isamu
Biggabullfrog = Major J15, Hoplitron x5, Guilty McCreech
Spoiler Alert!

Battle 3
Map = Elswin Plateau
Opponents = @GinjaNinja and @Belzeblob (?)
Armies:
Ginjaninja = 2 x Roman Legionnaires, Me Burq Sa, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 2 x Chainfighters
Belzeblob = 3 x Aubrien Archers, Crixus
Spoiler Alert!

Battle 4
Map = Jungle Rot
Opponents = @Leaf_It and friend Trevon
Armies:
Leaf_It = Tagawa Samurai, Izumi Samurai, Kaemon Awa
Trevon = 10th Regiment x3, James Murphy
Spoiler Alert!

Fun games all around.
Old March 9th, 2018, 02:19 PM

Where is everybody? Hah, who else is in? @TREX you coming down for this one?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 9th, 2018, 02:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Im not sure yet. Ive had a bunch of stuff come up that will consume some of my weekend time lately. If I can get most of it out of the way I should be able to make it. I want to play with my utgar megaroller in tourney with my huge dice.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 12th, 2018, 10:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@Leaf_It

FYI
Old March 12th, 2018, 11:34 PM

@The Dewk

FYI

EDIT: Also put down Flindt, Tyler and @Starling_ as coming down with me. Put Riley and @El Donas as maybe's

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 13th, 2018, 09:49 AM

tanmad21 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I will be coming to the March Utah Monthly. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events