Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old March 8th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

PM The Grim Reaper's Friend or quozl.

They run the show and decide the worthiness of applicants.
Old March 31st, 2018, 11:02 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is there a thread/list that shows all the DnD figures used for DnD Scape?
The idea is that original figures plus paint may be an easier acquisition than the hs

asking for a friend ...

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old March 31st, 2018, 02:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Index Wave and Pack spoiler. D1, D2, D3. Pretty much all the last ones besides Sam Brown

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 31st, 2018, 09:59 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Index Wave and Pack spoiler. D1, D2, D3. Pretty much all the last ones besides Sam Brown
Using Ana the healer as an example, I don't see anywhere what DnD figure was used - that's what I'm asking. I definitely know about the Books. I reference them multiple times daily lol

while we're at it - will some mod please edit Rev's OP to spoiler down for size scrolling reasons?

Old April 1st, 2018, 11:01 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
while we're at it - will some mod please edit Rev's OP to spoiler down for size scrolling reasons?
Done. At least I think I did what you wanted.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; April 1st, 2018 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Let me know if I misunderstood
Old April 2nd, 2018, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Done. At least I think I did what you wanted.
Thanks Ry! I should have asked years ago

Old April 4th, 2018, 09:48 PM

Nostalgia is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey, all! New to the site. Picked HS back up recently after not having played since I was 11. As far as movement goes, how do I determine climbing and falling for figures that aren't of medium size? Double the height of cliffs for small? Half this size for large or huge?
Old April 4th, 2018, 09:55 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site!

The size of the figure has nothing to do with the height of the hill to climb or the ledge to fall from.

Climbing has to do with having sufficient move and figure height and falling has to do with the height of the fall and the height of the figure, not the size.

See page 10 of the 2nd edition rules, which you can download here.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 26th, 2018, 07:26 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've never done a M:tCB draft. What is a good draft points number for drafting from a single Marvel set for a 2-player game?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old April 26th, 2018, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Hey, all! New to the site. Picked HS back up recently after not having played since I was 11. As far as movement goes, how do I determine climbing and falling for figures that aren't of medium size? Double the height of cliffs for small? Half this size for large or huge?
Height determines if a figure can climb up at all, note: it must still have the Move to do so.
> If a Medium 5 figure with Move 7 approached a +6 Height wall, it wouldn't be able to climb even though it had the Move. That's why so many small figures have Climb/Scale

Old April 27th, 2018, 12:36 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
I've never done a M:tCB draft. What is a good draft points number for drafting from a single Marvel set for a 2-player game?

~Z
How about ~900 points? I haven't done one either, but that should get each player 3-4 heroes I think.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:17 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

How do the unlimited hexes tournaments work? Is there a tournament that ran it that someone has the link to? We want to run it for our next one here but I’m not sure of the exact details behind it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's