Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 20th, 2006, 08:25 AM

droolster has disabled reputation
Card-Sized Army Cards and Army Card Reference Sheets

I'm trying to print full page copies of the Card-Sized Army Cards and/or the Army Card Reference Sheets, but I'm having no luck. I only get what seemt to be small, unreadable screen shots of the pages. Can someone help me? These would be quite useful in our gaming!

Thanks!
Old June 20th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What process are you using to print them?

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 20th, 2006, 11:49 AM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
where can i find those card sized army cards again? i forgot
Old June 23rd, 2006, 08:07 PM

I've only seen screenshots in the Gallery. I've tried to print them by highlighting them and printing, but they come out tiny. Any idea where to find the origonal download file?
Old June 23rd, 2006, 08:19 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Malechi should have it.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old June 24th, 2006, 12:36 AM

quixotequest has disabled reputation
Also in case you would like the small reference cards I designed, PDFs are available via my signature.

Maker of the HeroScape stats "mini cards" (v2.0 current thru GenCon 07 at BGG's "Heroscape" section.)
Old June 24th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
And they are great, quixotequest! I've got them in protective sheets in a notebook and use them to browse while dreaming up themed armies. Thanks!
Old June 24th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Printing Card-Sized Army Cards and Reference Sheets...

...After you click the thumbnail in the Gallery, the next screen you see is still a "normalized" (reduced size) image (like this one). You'll notice that the 'mouse-over' text for this image says "click to view full size image". Do so. Once you are looking at the full-size page (where a single card takes up almost the whole screen), then you can right-click and choose "Print Picture" or "Save Picture As". This should get you the 'print-ready' full-sized image...

I'd put a .zip folder up with all the images in it, but it'd be too honkin' huge, so they just have to be downloaded individually. Sorry...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Old June 25th, 2006, 07:41 PM

Perfect, Lordraider! Thanks for the help!
Old June 25th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
i've got some tables you can use as reference sheets.
http://heroscape.glasq.com/tables/characters_001.html

just print them out from your internet browser or better yet, have a laptop at your games. (my entire heroscape website can be downloaded and "installed" if no internet connection is available.)
http://heroscape.glasq.com

Last edited by GaryLASQ; April 10th, 2022 at 02:58 PM.
Old August 9th, 2006, 02:31 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Updated - Current thru Raknar's/Thaelenk

Tundra and Giants finally made an appearance here in Lubbock (...YEAH!...), so the Card-Sized Cards and Reference Sheets are all up-to-date...

...Until Hasbro releases Wave 5 next week...

I'll also upload Fl0ydski's (much-better-looking-than-mine) cards in the Gallery, as soon as Reaper mails them to me...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Old August 9th, 2006, 03:41 AM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
sent what i had to ya, L_R

Does anyone have that gorgeous card of Mimring that guy from BGG made?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion