Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old November 4th, 2008, 07:13 PM

BruteEinar Woo who?
Smile Im new and need a public group

Hey everyone i started playing heroscape a week or two ago. Umm i would like to know new things that are happening or if somone has i group i could join that would be sweet.

Also would love game startagies or character help or info.
So if somone would help that would be sweet

Thanks
BruteEinar

Brute Power.. I push the Front lines. AH YA Baby
Old November 4th, 2008, 07:20 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Im new and need a public group

Great avatar (Disturbed fan here).

A good place to start for players in your area is here in the Meet Other Scapers forum.

With a little digging you may find a thread dedicated to Minnesota Scapers.

EDIT:

As for strategies, there's a ton of stuff here, will keep you occupied for weeks.

If you want to learn about specific units, The Books are a good place to start.

-insert signature here-
Old November 4th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Welcome to the site! It looks as if Nyys already answered, so I'll give you a hearty hello!
Old November 4th, 2008, 07:56 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruteEinar View Post
Hey everyone i started playing heroscape a week or two ago. Umm i would like to know new things that are happening or if somone has i group i could join that would be sweet.

Thanks
BruteEinar
Welcome to a great game and to the greatest resource for that game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old November 5th, 2008, 09:48 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

Thanks
BruteEinar
Welcome to the site!

Not quite sure what you meant by character help/info but you can find Bios, Stats and Photos at www.heroscape.com as well as being able to view stats and strategies at the Books section here on this site.
Old November 5th, 2008, 10:03 PM
South Florida Wave 8 Grand Champion

Blue Dane is surprisingly tart

Quote:

Thanks
BruteEinar
You might find this Index useful.

Can't find it? Try the Index | Live in Florida? Belated National Heroscape Day in SoFL
South Florida Game Days |
Old October 5th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Thanks
BruteEinar
Welcome!!

What got you into heroscape; Was it classic or marvel? This will help narrow down advice to give

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 5th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

You've just commited a 4-year necro, ibecheif. Watch out for the potential neg-rep.
Old October 5th, 2012, 01:52 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

We should also narrow it down by asking if he's still playing, since this thread was last touched almost four years ago.

Last edited by puzzlemonkey; October 5th, 2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Ninja'd!
Old October 5th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
You've just commited a 4-year necro, ibecheif. Watch out for the potential neg-rep.
Whoa... Sorry about that. It was under my related thread list. I'm still learning how to use these features. Never thought it would give me a list of related threads from the ice age.

Thanks for the heads up.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 5th, 2012, 02:01 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Heh, I never go to the related threads thing. I don't even know half the "features" on this site, I just browse it forum by forum. I'm old-school.
Old October 5th, 2012, 04:48 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Heh, I never go to the related threads thing. I don't even know half the "features" on this site, I just browse it forum by forum. I'm old-school.
Ditto.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online