Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old January 16th, 2008, 09:28 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
whitestuff's forays in cartography

Welcome to my map making thread.

I doubt there will be very many maps in here as I will only model those maps that I make that I think deserve to be made.

Every map here I've played and enjoyed.

At Crossed Purposes (4 MS, 2 FotA, 2 RttFF, 1 Marvel and some extra tiles from booster packs.)

The VirtualScape hsc file.

The PDF build instruction.

A large, tall battlefield with multiple points of attack. Will you fight for height, skirt around the edges or charge through the center?

A closer view of the center pylons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well (CTF)

It was far too difficult to include the underwater tunnels so I've left them out.

Here is the the HSC file.

Here is the pdf build instructions.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helicodal Fenn

A very simple and flat map. The wound glyph in the centre draws plenty of attention while the +1 glyphs are far away on the edges...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Emporia Ruins

This is a big map with an elevated starting zone. You could use just 24-hex pieces to get the starting zones up high enough, but I have lots of castles.
I haven't shown on the map but I usually put a couple of saucy glyphs down low to entice people down there...

Thanks for looking

Last edited by whitestuff; September 24th, 2011 at 01:51 AM.
Old January 16th, 2008, 09:32 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Nice Whitestuff!
Seems like lots of people are making map threads lately.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old January 16th, 2008, 10:12 PM

fred the bug has disabled reputation

Woah! That map is awesome! I would definetly play it if I had the required amount of sets.

Any chance for building directions?

I'm James Murphy in the
Volcanic Island-Hangout
And the Arbiter (Halo 3) in the prismatic manor
Old January 16th, 2008, 11:04 PM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker
My map thread folder is filling up
Old January 17th, 2008, 12:33 AM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker
That would be sweet! I've got to get some castle sets.
Old January 17th, 2008, 12:36 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred the bug

Woah! That map is awesome! I would definetly play it if I had the required amount of sets.

Any chance for building directions?
Thanks for your kind comments. I have submitted the VirtualScape file to the the downloads area so after an admin checks it, I'll post the linkage.
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:27 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Cool use of ladders on the rock areas. I do that also...it doesn't look awkward, right?

Cool overpass bridges.

Old January 17th, 2008, 01:37 AM
C3G Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco
Cool use of ladders on the rock areas. I do that also...it doesn't look awkward, right?
No, I don't mind it. That side is quite a hike so I wanted armies to be able to get up there a little quicker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco
Cool overpass bridges.
It's no giant robot but it gets the job done. I always put the most desirable glyphs on the lower bridge to tempt people down there.
Old January 17th, 2008, 09:48 AM

Geet has disabled reputation
This map looks awesome. If you post the virtualscape file, I'm going to go buy another ROTV just so I can build it!
Old January 17th, 2008, 10:22 AM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Looks good! Awesome construction effect!

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old January 17th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Those are awesome maps, whitestuff! As soon as the files are posted, I'm going to build them. I recently got a 4th MS, so I have enough now.
Old January 17th, 2008, 12:24 PM
C3G Hero

I found somewhere else to host the files.

The VirtualScape hsc file. I had to rar it up to upload it. If you can't extract it get 7z (free open source software).

The PDF build instruction.

It only 24 levels so it shouldn't take too long to build. BTW there is no scenario, but I'm sure you guys can think of something.

Enjoy!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios