Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old January 3rd, 2007, 10:43 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
My first 3 player game

So today I had set up the Forsaken Waters battlefield with my new 1st edition MS. (I didn't feel like building a map of my own) I made two 360 point armies and waited for my little brother to join me. At this time my older brother walked through the room and said "What....you want to die?" Straight up challenging me. I moved my guys over and he picked his army, I wasn't sure about where my army should go on this 2 player map so I just threw them in the middle. He began.

I had:
Agent Carr
Krav Maga Agent
Microcorp Agents
Blastatrons

My younger brother Josh had:
Ne-Gok-Sa
Me-Burq-Sa
Marro Warriors
Marro Drones
Brunak

My older brother Chris had:
Jotun
Valguard
Dumutef Guard

Immediatley, Chris moved Jotun over towards me. I threw my Microcorp Agents in the water to give them the extra defense and started shooting at Jotun. Josh moved his Marro Warriors out to get a height advantadge. Jotun started swinging at the Agents and eventually took 2 out, the other climbed up and hid on a cliff. Everytime one of Josh's Marro's was killed he immediately water cloned it back. At this time Agent Carr and the female KMA were standing next to Jotun, while the one male had a height advantage and was shooting him in the face. The female agent was killed off quickly but Carr stood his ground and together with the KMA on the hill, took out Jotun.

By now 3 of my Blastatrons were gone, I had used them as decoys. I lost another KMA and my Microcorp was on the run, being chased by Valguard. I decided to lay of Chris as this was his first game, I instead went for the Marro army that was slowly coming up on me. Together with Chris's Valguard, we took out all the Drones and Warriors. My KMA and Carr took out Me-Burq-Sa and Brunak with Carr dieing in the process. My strategically challenged little brother decides now to send NGS after my last Blastatron.

He soon learns his lesson as the only two figures left on the field are Valguard, with no wounds, and my Krav Maga Agent. I figured the game was lost so I jumped off of the cliff, 7 hexes high. Luckily I survive and begin running from Valguard, he takes a wound from the fall and chases after me. Every shot at him misses and he's gaining. I climbed another small hill to get a height advantage. 4 dice, all skulls. He rolls defense, 0. I decided all isn't lost and climb further up the hill to continue this assault from above. He's climbing up the hill, again blocking all my shots. I almost jumped again but I figured I should be able to kill him before he reaches me. I misscounted the move and realize he actually CAN reach me on this turn. Valguards special attack allows him to add 3 dice to his roll. 4 skulls. I have a defense of only 3.

His first game, and he completely, as he put it "Wrecked" me. I'm gonna say it has something to do with the fact that I completely laid off of him after killing Jotun, I thought it'd be nice to give him a break on his first game. Now he's going around the house gloating....just wait until tomorrow.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old January 4th, 2007, 11:00 AM

Krossed has disabled reputation
nice battle man, some risky moves involved, but hey we could all use a little luck.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports