Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 3rd, 2011, 10:55 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Live from TotalCon XXV

I sent him an email Ollie to fill in th blanks...i will let you know when he responds
Old March 4th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
I sent him an email Ollie to fill in th blanks...i will let you know when he responds
Thanks.
Old March 4th, 2011, 07:53 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Well, I don't think it was your average Elf army...but we'll see what he has to say. Still clueless on Kildawabit though.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 8th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

The vids are finished, 8 new TotalCon videos are added to my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/CleonTHPS?feature=mhum

Thanks EVERYONE for participating and making the weekend awesome and possible. I hope you have fun with these videos and had as fun a time as my family and I did. I look forward to next year and seeing you all before then as well.
Old March 8th, 2011, 05:23 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I sound horrible on tape.

Old March 9th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm currently listening to episode 200 of the Dice tower. I just got done listening to the Heroscape bit. I didn't realize that Eric hadn't ever actually played Hersocape before and that this tournament was his first time playing. Congratz to Eric on taking 2nd place in his very first tournament.
Old March 9th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
I'm currently listening to episode 200 of the Dice tower. I just got done listening to the Heroscape bit. I didn't realize that Eric hadn't ever actually played Hersocape before and that this tournament was his first time playing. Congratz to Eric on taking 2nd place in his very first tournament.
Those guys were really nice and fun to have in the tournament.

Old March 9th, 2011, 01:42 PM

Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker

Nice exposure for the game on the Dice Tower. Downside is that new interested players will have a tough time finding it.

"There's something exceptionally satisfying in dropping Mimring in round one."

Expand your horizons. Terrain maps from Cavalier.
Old March 17th, 2011, 10:31 AM

Kildawabit Woo who?

I was more of a "that guy" than Mombo was for above cursed lands

3x Sentinels of Jandar
1x Raelin(SotM)

plus i almost always got and kept the defense glyph.

yeah

"that guy"
Old March 17th, 2011, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildawabit View Post

3x Sentinels of Jandar
1x Raelin(SotM)

yeah

"that guy"
I remember now! Dang you beat me bad! Even though Protectors pwn (sp?), 6/7 (potential 12/14) defense Sentinals is craaaaaaaazy!

Old March 17th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildawabit View Post

3x Sentinels of Jandar
1x Raelin(SotM)

yeah

"that guy"
I took that exact same army to Cursed Lands last TempleCon. Everyone else took Braxas. It didn't go too well...
Old November 5th, 2022, 01:54 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Another necro

Pics found, links fixed... we were all still babies! There's also a pic in this thread of little nyys, he was 8-9ish at the time. Two days ago he turned 20!

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News