Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 17th, 2008, 04:52 AM

pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby!
abilities based on reverse line of sight

Just an idea I want to share with the custom making community. In Heroscape almost all abilities, boosts etc, are based on line of sight. Basically figure A can affect figure B if figure A can see figure B.
What Heroscape lacks is abilities based on ‘reverse line of sight’, where figure A affects figure B if figure B can see figure A. There a lots of situations where this would make sense. The morale boost of a flag is all about the individual seeing the flag, not the other way round. If a figure is frightening that would not affect somebody unless that somebody could actually see the frightening figure.
I think using reversed line of sight mechanics could make for some nice customs that would have a real influence on game play and allow for new tactics. Any takers?
Old September 17th, 2008, 07:29 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: abilities based on reverse line of sight

I'm taking. I think I'll have to get started on a troll custom.

It sounds really interesting, and I'll let you know how it comes out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards