Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 11th, 2009, 08:47 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Obsidian's Maps

Downloaded.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 11th, 2009, 09:00 PM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Does it really need 1 ROTV and 1 SOTM, though?
Not sure. I was going off of what VirtualScape told me. You might be able to get by with just SotM and the expansions.
I haven't play tested this map yet, but I will do so tomorrow.

Old August 12th, 2009, 03:39 AM

kriegskeks is surprisingly tart

Pincer Attack looks interesting. I will give it a try the next time we play a 3 player battle.
Old August 14th, 2009, 05:52 PM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Swimming Pool Added

Old August 14th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really like Swimming Pool. What I like the most is that it only needs one RTTFF and I only have one!

I've had trouble building battlefields with only one road set, but this one is awesome!

Old August 15th, 2009, 07:21 PM

Yeah, I figure I have a couple of big multilayer maps up so I should start adding some smaller ones.

Old August 16th, 2009, 02:22 PM

Lookout Points Added

Old August 16th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Lookout Points Added
I checked the build instructions and it shows a few snow pieces but the set requirements are 1 ROTV and 2 RTTFF.

It's not a big deal since most of us have some snow pieces from Waves 5-7, but I just wanted to make sure I was seeing it correctly.

I really like it though. Ranged fighters can simply run up to the lookout points and shoot, but the melee units have to cross the river. Once they cross, it should be a quick climb to the lookout points. Could I advise adding a ladder on the other side so it doesn't entirely favor range?

Old August 17th, 2009, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Lookout Points Added
I checked the build instructions and it shows a few snow pieces but the set requirements are 1 ROTV and 2 RTTFF.

It's not a big deal since most of us have some snow pieces from Waves 5-7, but I just wanted to make sure I was seeing it correctly.

I really like it though. Ranged fighters can simply run up to the lookout points and shoot, but the melee units have to cross the river. Once they cross, it should be a quick climb to the lookout points. Could I advise adding a ladder on the other side so it doesn't entirely favor range?

Yeah it does have some snow pieces but you don't really need snow. All the snow pieces are under some other tiles. It might require more than the requirements that I said, but everyone has a few extra two hex pieces. If you want ladders, feel free to add them.

Old September 16th, 2009, 06:02 PM

King of the Hills added

Old September 16th, 2009, 06:29 PM

jameswards16 is surprisingly tart

Very cool maps! They are all awesome.

-- James
Old September 17th, 2009, 09:26 AM

Thanks jameswards16.

I was reluctant to add King of the Hills but after play testing it a little bit I discovered that it was an interesting map and fun to play. It looks like it is too range friendly at first, but you'd be surprised how quickly some knights can storm your opponents hill.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios