Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 22nd, 2015, 05:27 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Batman (Bruce Wayne) (III)

Just a suggestion, but how about something like this.

LEAGUE STRATEGIST
Before rolling for initiative, if at least one Order Marker is on this card, you may move a Justice League Marker from any card you control, onto any other card you control that had at least 1 Justice League Marker on it at the start of the game. When an Army Card you control has all of its figures destroyed, you may immediately remove any unrevealed Order Markers from that card and place them on any other card you control.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old November 22nd, 2015, 05:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That is an interesting idea when he is paired up with MMII & Superman III. Then if their have not been and d20 rolls to influence, you can move the markers off of Batman and too Superman for some defense options.
Old November 22nd, 2015, 05:47 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

If we're going to start messing with Justice League markers in that way(which we've discussed before), I'd much rather see it be in a replenishing sort of fashion. Something like one of these:

LEAGUE CONTINGENCY PLAN
When an Army Card you control has all of its figures destroyed, you may immediately remove any unrevealed Order Markers from that card and place them on any other card you control. At the end of the round, you may roll 1 combat die for each Justice League marker on this card. If you roll at least one blank, you may place 1 previously removed Justice League marker from another Army Card you control, back on that figure's Army Card.

LEAGUE TACTICAL BACKUP
When an Army Card you control has all of its figures destroyed, you may immediately remove any unrevealed Order Markers from that card and place them on any other card you control. At the end of the round, you may choose a figure you control. Place 1 Justice League marker from this card, on the chosen figure's card. You may never place more Justice League markers on an Army Card than were on that card at the start of the game.

LEAGUE STRATEGIST
When an Army Card you control has all of its figures destroyed, you may immediately remove any unrevealed Order Markers from that card and place them on any other card you control. If the destroyed figure has any Justice League markers on its card, you may place up to X of them on any Army Cards you control, where X equals the number of Justice League markers on this card.
Old November 22nd, 2015, 06:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Now this one I like:

LEAGUE STRATEGIST
When an Army Card you control has all of its figures destroyed, you may immediately remove any unrevealed Order Markers from that card and place them on any other card you control. If the destroyed figure has any Justice League markers on its card, you may place up to X of them on any Army Cards you control, where X equals the number of Justice League markers on this card.

But I'd call it League Contingency Plan, because that's really what it is. Very nice for if Superman or Martian Manhunter drops with unused markers.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 22nd, 2015, 06:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, that sets him apart from Oracle in that he saves lost JL markers as well as OMs.
Old November 22nd, 2015, 06:34 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yeah, that's my favorite of the 3. It puts good use to Batman's markers being on his card, and can take a fallen leader and replenish other leaders by Batman making new Field Orders and Tactics on the fly using the Contingency Plan if someone goes down, others pick up the slack.
Old November 22nd, 2015, 08:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I dislike MMA here but, if we're adding Range, I'm good with it.

Strong dislike for the classes listed as synergy here. Archer? Lots of Archers hang out with Batman, close link to Vigilante faction. Scientist? Batman's a scientist, I buy it. King and Magician? There is no thematic reason for those classes to be listed. It's pure mechanical benefit.

Batman does not like magic. He doesn't use magic. He's skeptical of magic. He teams up with Zatanna because she's a friend, not because she's a magician. But I can forgive this one, since "stage magic" and "Batman tricks" have a connection. One purely mechanical but thematically justifiable choice I can live with.

But King? Batman is not a king. He barely knows any kings. He barely hangs out with Aquaman, out only JL King, and doesn't do so out of any respect for the station. Why does Batman want to hang out with a king? Why not also a queen? I mean, maybe Bruce Wayne k ows some kings, but they're not going to be his Batman contacts. I can't give this one my blessing with King on that list.

Tactical Strategist is a mess. It's three powers squished into one. It'd move the initiative boost to the first power, and possibly just split Contingency Plan into its own power, if we have room.

Also, I'm on board with a class change. I, personally, would go with Champion. He IS a champion of justice, the weak, the downtrodden. It lets him fit into either MM's or Supes' synergy webs. And it lets you run with a purely Champion Trinity, which is cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd be OK with a class change to Champion as well, fwiw. But Vigilante doesn't bother me either, and means that Superman III's Trinity text feels more relevant.
Still catching up but got this far and wanted to comment before I forgot...

Supers trinity text would still have meaning...Batman I, Batman II...

We aren't making them irrelevant. If vigilante is an issue (for the record I don't think it is either) I was going to offer Champion as well.

I like range and I am also iffy on MM. If we up attack/defense it could thematically take into account gadgets and body armor...break out contingency plan in its place. He won't need grapple as he will have lots of options for mobility.

Also the initiative boost is strategic so probably should stay together and could it be + or -.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 22nd, 2015, 10:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Champions would also give you Thor. It'd also mean getting Batman, Martian Manhunter, and Superman would get you 3 markers on each. Which means in bigger point games, you could just get those 3 then fill them up with non-thematic members. So you have to be careful a bit with that.
True, but other than Thor (who is pricey) what non-thematic D20 using Champions are there? Whereas we could make a lot of thematic D20 using Champions. Not so much for Officers or Kings (they'd be limited to one each).

Don't get me wrong - I'm fine with Office or King - there's just not as much room for development.
Wasn't Mera based off an Atlantean King?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 22nd, 2015, 10:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What I meant is there are unlikely to be other Justice League Kings we can add - unless I'm forgetting any?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 22nd, 2015, 10:53 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
What I meant is there are unlikely to be other Justice League Kings we can add - unless I'm forgetting any?
Sorry Ipad issue...I quoted the wrong post...I meant to quote the post where someone said (jokingly) couldn't we just change Aquaman to Champion and I was bringing up what I thought was a reason...to Not to.

Also without the utility belt do we need to keep "DRIVEN" as a personality and not make it more JL-y.

Old November 22nd, 2015, 11:07 PM

Any suggestions for a JLA-y personality? If this guy happens to pick up the Bat Shurikens, I like that he'd be able to use them fully.

Old November 22nd, 2015, 11:38 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Any suggestions for a JLA-y personality? If this guy happens to pick up the Bat Shurikens, I like that he'd be able to use them fully.
No suggestion or even a desire right now just throwing it out there in case someone was on the fence. You know me just stirring up thoughts.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library