Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 5th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Super Hero Draft Cards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

Titans Go! - 1000
Nightwing (200) + Raven (190) + Starfire (210) + Cyborg (200) + Beast Boy (60) + Beast Boy (T-Rex) (60) + Beast Boy (Pterodactyl) (40) + Beast Boy (Cheetah) (20) + Beast Boy (Bear) (20)
Pretty sure this one is somewhere in here already. but the rest look good.
If not, it sure should be! That one was planned.
I was kind of surprised to not find it. Searched Nightwing's name with all the spoilers open and it didn't turn up, though. Definitely should get added in there.

Quote:
Days of Future Beatdowns is hilarious btw!
A rare case of coming up with a name and then figuring out an army to go with it.
Old September 5th, 2014, 01:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

Titans Go! - 1000
Nightwing (200) + Raven (190) + Starfire (210) + Cyborg (200) + Beast Boy (60) + Beast Boy (T-Rex) (60) + Beast Boy (Pterodactyl) (40) + Beast Boy (Cheetah) (20) + Beast Boy (Bear) (20)
Pretty sure this one is somewhere in here already. but the rest look good.
If not, it sure should be! That one was planned.
I was kind of surprised to not find it. Searched Nightwing's name with all the spoilers open and it didn't turn up, though. Definitely should get added in there.

Quote:
Days of Future Beatdowns is hilarious btw!
A rare case of coming up with a name and then figuring out an army to go with it.
You are probably right. This may be a case where I had put together my draft cards for home use waiting for the figure to be released and never followed up. It was just a cool coincidence that you even gave the team the same name we had been using.

The multiple teams that can be formed with a relatively small amount of figures is great for my son. It allows him to have tons of team ideas without having to learn tons of figures.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 7th, 2014, 01:56 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Orange Lanterns - 1010
Orange Lantern Larfleeze (360) + Orange Lantern Lex (350) + Orange Construct x3 (300)

Love and Hate - 980
Red Lantern Atrocitus (360) + Star Sapphire Carol (340) + Star Sapphire x 2 (280)

Love Green With Jealousy - 990
Green Lantern Hal (350) + Green Construct Shield (20) + Star Sapphire Carol (340) + Star Sapphire x2 (280)

Black Lanterns - 1000
Black Lantern William (475) + Black Lantern x3 (525)

Love, Hope and Will - 990
Green Lantern Kyle (300) + Green Construct Shield (20) + Green Construct Decoy (50) + Star Sapphire Carol (340) + Blue Lantern Bro'Dee (280)

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old September 7th, 2014, 10:13 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Orange Lanterns - 1010
Orange Lantern Larfleeze (360) + Orange Lantern Lex (350) + Orange Construct x3 (300)

Love and Hate - 980
Red Lantern Atrocitus (360) + Star Sapphire Carol (340) + Star Sapphire x 2 (280)

Love Green With Jealousy - 990
Green Lantern Hal (350) + Green Construct Shield (20) + Star Sapphire Carol (340) + Star Sapphire x2 (280)

Black Lanterns - 1000
Black Lantern William (475) + Black Lantern x3 (525)

Love, Hope and Will - 990
Green Lantern Kyle (300) + Green Construct Shield (20) + Green Construct Decoy (50) + Star Sapphire Carol (340) + Blue Lantern Bro'Dee (280)
The standards have been set that we can't have overages only teams that come up short. but the rest look great.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 11th, 2014, 06:04 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Armies updated.

Japes is correct it was decided that we wouldn't include teams over the point group. So change it around or add something to it to take it up to the next level.
Old September 15th, 2014, 10:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Order Marker Mayhem - 2000 points

Commander Rodgers (250) + Helmut Zemo (200) + Joker (190) + Ozy (200) + Mad Thinker (180) + Jocasta (180) + Awesome Andy (250) + Red Tornado (300) + Spider-Man (250)

Rodgers moves your OMs around as needed. Helmut, Joker, Ozy, & Mad Thinker all can mess with your opponents OMs. The extra OM stolen by Ozy can be used by Mad Thinker to get an extra turn from Jocasta/Awesome Andy/Red Tornado. Red Tornado & Spidey can both move your opponents figures into spots they don't want them in.
Old September 16th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Should we be creating teams that include figures that are looking at reevaluation?
There is the possibility that they go up in points which could throw off the total points.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 16th, 2014, 09:13 PM
A Man of Taste

Rogue Outcasts 990
Magneto II 375
Mystique II 200
Destiny 55
Rogue 300
Jubilee 60

This was a surprisingly fun army to play. Magneto recruits Rogue and then Destiny gets to bump Mystique Outcast Assault, Magento's Magnetic Assault, and Rogues Draining Touch. With markers on Mystique and the bump you should be taking turns with multiple outcast each turn...if not you at least get Jubilee to tag along with Mystique.

Old October 29th, 2014, 10:00 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Cross-Time Bats - 400
Batman II (250) + Batman (Terry McGinnis) (150)

Illumi-Naughty - 600
Ozymandias (200) + Baron Zemo (Helmut) (200) + Arnim Zola (200)

Sinister Trey - 600
Kraven (200) + Lizard (200) + Scorpion (200)

Bats, Magic Bats I - 1000
Batman II (250) + Batman (Terry McGinnis) (150) + Enchantress (380) + Batman (Jean-Paul Valley) (220)

Bats, Magic Bats II - 1000
Batman II (250) + Enchantress (380) + Robin (Jason) (70) + Batman (Jean-Paul Valley) (220) + Robin (Damian) (80)

Cosmic Assassination - 1000
Daredevil (180) + Gamora (310) + Lady Shiva (175) + Blue Lantern (Bro'Dee Walker) (280) + Skrull Infiltrator x5 (50)

Cosmic Cops I - 1000
Star-Lord (250) + Nova Prime (380) + Quasar (370)

Cosmic Cops II - 1000
Star-Lord (250) + Nova Prime (380) + Green Lantern (Guy Gardner) (320) + Green Construct (Decoy) (50)

Monster Hunters - 1000
Buffy (210) + Angel (200) + Blade (230) + Hellboy (360)

Monster Mash - 1000
Frankenstein (320) + Werewolf (130) + Morbius (250) + Solomon Grundy (290)

Avenging Cosmic Soldiers - 1200
Captain America (240) + Ms. Marvel (350) + Nova Prime (380) + U.S. Agent (230)

Bats, Magic Bats - 1200
Batman I (200) + Batman (Terry McGinnis) (150) + Enchantress (380) + Batman (Jean-Paul Valley) (220) + Robin (Damian) (80) + Batman (Dick Grayson) (170)

Enchanted Command - 1200
Enchantress (380) + Hawkeye II (160) + Punisher (180) + Red Skull (220) + Robot (210) + Wasp I (50)

Bats, Magic Bats - 1600
Batman II (250) + Batman (Terry McGinnis) (150) + Batman (Jean-Paul Valley) (220) + Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) (130) + Huntress (170) + Enchantress (380) + Robin (Dick Grayson) (100) + Robin (Damian Wayne) (80) + Robin (Tim Drake) (120)

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Should we be creating teams that include figures that are looking at reevaluation?
There is the possibility that they go up in points which could throw off the total points.
It's something I usually try to avoid; I think there's currently one army (Surtur's Demons in the 1600 tier) that's no longer valid because of Surtur's points change.
Old October 30th, 2014, 08:31 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Armies added .

Anybody got any ideas how to change this now:
Surtur's Demons
  • Surtur (900) + Fire Demons (250) + Blood Demons x2 (320) + Shadow Demon (130)
Old October 30th, 2014, 09:12 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

This is a really cool thread, thanks for putting it together A3n! This is just what I needed to start getting back into things.
Old October 30th, 2014, 09:41 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
This is a really cool thread, thanks for putting it together A3n! This is just what I needed to start getting back into things.
I echo GreyOwl. Only I'm just starting up

I going to try playing some of the armies on here rather than throwing together random combos for my games.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy