Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Notices

Old March 28th, 2018, 11:57 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Joke Thread

Instead of "the John," I call my toilet "the Jim."

That way it sounds better when I say I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 28th, 2018, 09:12 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Instead of "the John," I call my toilet "the Jim."

That way it sounds better when I say I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

Heyyyyy...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 28th, 2018, 09:48 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Thought you'd enjoy that one.

Old April 1st, 2018, 11:46 AM
Business Casual

Have you heard about the newest techno-band? They call themselves 1023 Megabytes.

They're pretty good--they just don't have a gig yet.

Old April 3rd, 2018, 05:40 PM
Business Casual

The other day, my wife asked me to pass her lipstick but I accidentally passed her a glue stick.

Spoiler Alert!

Old April 4th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Business Casual

I went to a zoo the other day, but there was only one dog in it.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 4th, 2018 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Fixed your spoiler tag. Fixed the spelling.
Old April 5th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Business Casual

A woman is standing naked in front of her bedroom mirror.

"I'm old, saggy, and wrinkled," she sighs.

Then she turns to her husband who is sitting in bed reading. "I could really do with you saying something nice, you know."

He looks up.

Spoiler Alert!

Old April 11th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Business Casual

Murphy's Law says that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

Spoiler Alert!

Old April 12th, 2018, 12:30 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I thought this video was a good laugh.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 12th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Business Casual

George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Matthew McConaughey get together to make a movie.

Clooney says, "I'll direct."

DiCaprio says, "I'll act."

McConaughey says, "I'll write, I'll write, I'll write."

Old April 26th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Business Casual

Mr. and Mrs. Jones had two sons. One was named Mind Your Own Business and the other was named Trouble.

One day the two boys decided to play hide and seek. Trouble hid while Mind Your Own Business counted to one hundred. Mind Your Own Business began looking for his brother behind garbage cans and bushes.

Then he started looking in and under cars until a police man approached him and asked, “What are you doing?”

“Playing a game,” the boy replied.

“What is your name?” the officer questioned. “Mind Your Own Business.”

Furious, the policeman inquired, “Are you looking for trouble?!”

The boy replied, “Why, yes.”

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 30th, 2018 at 12:28 PM.
Old April 30th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Business Casual

Today, a 2-for-1 Happy Monday deal !!!

What happened to the man running in front of the car?

Spoiler Alert!

What happened to the man running behind the car?

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media