Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Notices

Old April 19th, 2017, 01:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Battlefields of Star Wars 'Scape - BoSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I had one additional thought for our release of our Battle of Endor for HOSS.

Battle for Endor
(I'll post the map later tonight if I can.)

There will be 5 control points with an optional special rule.

Special Rule: Control the AT-ST

Whichever player controls the middle control point also controls an AT-ST that will be placed on the map.
Taking a turn with the AT-ST- After revealing an order marker on any army card you control you may instead take a turn with the AT-ST.
All other BOSS Battlefront Rules are applied.
That sounds interesting.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 19th, 2017, 05:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

It would represent thematically how chewie and some ewoks take over an atst in return of the jedi.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 19th, 2017, 05:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Makes the decision to try and destroy the AT-ST or just take control of it and interesting one.
Old April 20th, 2017, 02:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

The only other rule I'd add to that scenario is that the AT ST can't end movement on the glyph that allows you to control it. I was too busy to post the map last night. We'll see if it opens up tonight.

Old May 5th, 2017, 08:11 PM
"like" happy

Updated BOSS Archives with:
Death Star Throne room
Battle for Mygeeto
Scarif Beach Assault
Jedi Temple of Coruscant

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape