Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old July 25th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: An Apologetic Revdyer

Thanks IABm.
Old July 25th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Now, go brother and spread to the good News to those Marvel haters that they may see the err of their ways and come to the light of the Fun Side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old July 26th, 2011, 12:10 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

I posted a similar thread about the D&D figures, so I can fully empathize.
Old July 26th, 2011, 01:39 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Me and my kids have had alot of fun mixing Marvel and classic. I dont own multiples of commons but I usually go with Cap, 4th Mass x1, Kow x1, Finn and Thorgrim. I move out my knights and viking heroes first. I try to keep Cap near the 4th and when Finn and Thorgrim die Cap gets their spirits.
Old July 26th, 2011, 02:06 AM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs1009 View Post
Just a warning, avoid playing high point games against Thanos...he has a tendency to not die.
Rev it's so good to see a heavy hitter like yourself jumping into what used to be the neglected stepbrother of Valhalla. A valiant army similar to what you posted has long been a favorite pick of my group.

And yes, watch that Thanos. He just doesn't know when to quit.

... and with that thread title I was expecting to read a treatse on how board gaming fits into post-pentacostal model of the Church as a unified and loving community...

Last edited by DrRansom; July 26th, 2011 at 02:11 AM.
Old July 26th, 2011, 08:06 AM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Apologia pro Scapium or something like that? <grin>
Old July 26th, 2011, 02:56 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I recommend adding Spider-man or Venom to any army where you need a ranged hero, either as a first strike against heavy-hitters such as dragons or Q9, or as cleanup after you have taken out the opponent's ranged units.
Venom is a great counter to Q9, due not it the least to the 'bang-for-your-buck' factor. Those six attack dice (likely to often be seven) can break through the major's defense fairly quickly; he's like an Isamu that can afford to take a hit.

All of the 'cheaper' (cost < 250) marvel heroes can be worth their points when drafted into a good army. The big'uns, however, continue to seem overpriced, particularly when you consider that you could take a small army for the same amount of points! Not to say Hulk and his high-cost buddies aren't worth playing - they're all quite a bit of fun.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old July 26th, 2011, 07:42 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why not try putting Spider-Man, Venom and Sonlen together, or Hulk and Kaemon Awa.
Old July 27th, 2011, 04:02 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

My suggestion: Isamu, Death Reavers x4, Marcu, and Thanos = 550 That is a good army to push hard with Thanos until he dies or kills everything in sight, then use all those other units to basically keep giving you chances to bring Thanos back.

I can usually bring him back at least once per game, which is brutal because he is honestly worth 360 even if he doesn't resurrect. So basically if you can get him to resurrect, you give yourself an extra 360 points for the game - if you lose then, it is your own fault.

I don't even play with Thanos any more because I found him to be too dominate in my games. Either way, have some marvelous games.
Old July 27th, 2011, 08:04 AM

That's an interesting army, Griffin; I'm working on variations of it now.
Old July 27th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Spider-Man's not a bad addition to a Thanos army either for the above mentioned reasons - but it's hard to beat Isamu for a bargain in an army like that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2011, 01:34 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

How about Spider-Man and the Fyorlag Spiders?

Or the FS with Venom and Estivara.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's