Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old January 23rd, 2008, 01:50 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
WOTC HUB: WotC discussion threads, separated by topic

In an effort both to divert some traffic into other threads, and to help the WotC folks find answers to some of their questions about the direction of 'scape, here are some links to threads started by myself, ArgosCap, gamjuven, Keglo, Roland, and the mighty Thor.

If you wish to ask a question specifically about Organized Play, go here.

Even if a WotC rep doesn't reply very often or at all in these threads, rest assured that someone in the know will take a look at them eventually.

Desired New Terrain Features

New Master Set Suggestions

‘Ways to Expand’ Heroscape

Which older Wave do you want the most?

New Figure Suggestions

Future Figure Suggestions (Marvel)

What kind of 'scaper are you?

Heroscape Packaging/Distribution ideas

Hobby Retailers' Questions and Input for WotC

Reactions to the Desert/Canyon prototype

Let me know if more similar topics arise. I might add some "oldies but goodies," like power rankings and the like.

Although not directed specifically to WotC, I have a feeling that this comprehensive Character Battle might one day provide some interesting, free market research.

2 topics about the spirit of Heroscape:
Heroscape is HILARIOUS

Stinger Denial- A barometer of the community feelings about the spirit and letter of Heroscape laws

And spider_poison's power rankings, because people talk about them so much, and seem to respect his opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Last edited by Jexik; September 15th, 2008 at 07:31 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 01:56 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
On another forum I frequent, we have different manufacturers that come and answer questiosn much as WOTC is doing... each manufacturer has a section on the forum similar to: "Ask WOTC"... then all these WOTC threads can be put in there... just an idea for the forum organization
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:45 PM

Pulp Fiction has disabled reputation
just added a thread on here for Retailer input on possible changes... Might be a good one to add to the list.

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=15714

Pulp Fiction Comics & Games
Lee's Summit, MO 64063
Old January 26th, 2008, 05:47 AM

ArgosCap has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
On another forum I frequent, we have different manufacturers that come and answer questiosn much as WOTC is doing... each manufacturer has a section on the forum similar to: "Ask WOTC"... then all these WOTC threads can be put in there... just an idea for the forum organization
Actually, the WOTC rep specifically asked for several of those threads to be created, so that specific topics could be separated and explored in detail. That leaves the main news thread open to be more of a Q and A forum, with the rep, instead of a chaotic suggestion/wish-list thread. While the rep is obviously interested in our opinions, it is easier for him to look in a dedicated thread for trends on a particular topic.

Visit my new site, THE FREE UNIVERSE to explore the universe of public domain and freely licensed characters, settings and story concepts.
Old January 26th, 2008, 12:05 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I'd recommend that those threads be retitled to say WotC at the beginning of the headline.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old January 27th, 2008, 02:17 AM

heroscraper has disabled reputation
mis-post, sorry.

If Hasbro and Wizkids ever got on the same page, I could have new toys every month...I'm waiting!
Old January 31st, 2008, 09:09 PM

ArgosCap has disabled reputation
Someone in the Marvel News Section started up a figure suggestion thread for future Marvel releases.

Future Figure Suggestions for WOTC...Marvel Edition.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=15733&start=0[/url]

Visit my new site, THE FREE UNIVERSE to explore the universe of public domain and freely licensed characters, settings and story concepts.
Old February 5th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Should there be an official WotC Rules Questions thread?

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old February 11th, 2008, 01:09 PM

clonedpoop Woo who?
For anyone interested, I've updated the Marvel Expansion - Future Figure Suggestions thread.

Marvel Heroscape Expansion Votes:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733

Marvel Heroscape wishlist:
Scarlet Spider & Carnage
Old February 11th, 2008, 07:12 PM

knuds64 has disabled reputation
I thought wave 2 started connecting heros and armies better. I will say I did not like the Drones being with another army, they should have been doubled up like the Zombies. That way we didn't need to buy three packs to find out if they were good or not. I think future packs should stick with the zombie idea. that if more then one army is needed to benifit from a special power or attack they should have their own pack and not be with other figures.

Later,
Knuds64
Old February 19th, 2008, 04:17 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
Shouldn't the organized play thread be in here?
http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...296&highlight=

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old February 25th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergeek
Shouldn't the organized play thread be in here?
http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...296&highlight=
Good call. It's done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News