Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 1st, 2019, 05:13 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Buying C3V at reasonable prices:

I have most of C3V and am looking to fill in some holes here and there.

Not looking to sell or trade, simply to buy at reasonable prices.

I mostly want:

Einar Dice Bag

C3V:

I do not require cards, as I print them myself.

Kursus
Kon-Tar-Na
Blood of Gruumsh Set

Upcoming C3V Figures:
Got 'Em All

Extra:
I don't need any components other than the figures themselves (I print out my own cards and have no use for the other game components that come with these boxes).

I will soon also be looking to purchase more of the official common and uncommon heroes that were introduced to scape when D&D scape became a thing.

These are low priority but will include:

Up to 3 of each:
All Color Wyrmlings
Drow Chain Fighter
Sahuagin Raider

and likely 1 of all Uncommon heroes excluding:

Feral Troll
and
Greater Ice Elemental

Last edited by BeardBeyond; March 23rd, 2019 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Update
Old January 1st, 2019, 05:24 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Buying C3V at reasonable prices:

Depends what you believe are reasonable prices for these. Most of them stopped being reasonable to me a few years ago. What you listed is easily going to run you a few hundred dollars if you can even find a ram army box. The microcorp troopers, skull demons, skeletons of annilita, and blood of grummsh sets are insanely priced. The only things I have from your list is the wolfen figures and the freezer box. I picked those up years ago. Id recommend just proxying most of the others as they are not worth dropping that amount of money on them. It is just not as likely someone is going to just throw them to you for cheap. Some are quite rare now. Good luck on your quest for them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 1st, 2019, 05:42 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Eh, the internet wants to inflate these to insane proportions because it's a seller's market. It is true that they are out of print and thus worth what people are willing to pay, but the sellers also realize with some of the less rare items that a niche can be abused even without rarity. Case in point, it's still relatively easy to find mostly complete sets of RotV for $20-$40, but a vast majority are going to try and sell it for $90+ I'm throwing this out there to find those few that are just looking to part with what they have at that more reasonable side of things and know that what they are parting with is going to go to someone who will share this enjoyable hobby with their children, friends, and family for many years to come. If I can get all of the listed units for a combined total of less than $300, I'll be happy; but, if I have to buy it piece by piece along the way and spend the $600+ the market currently wants for it, I'll eventually cave to that as well. I've always loved heroscape from day one, of the many games I own it is and always will be my #1. I just want to see it continue to grow and be there with it as it does. I may have missed the opportunity to do that at the time when it was more financially viable to do so (due to a complete lack of finances to throw at entertainment during said time period), but I hope to gradually get to 100% completion at some point.
Old January 5th, 2019, 02:32 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Just to let you know the cheapest I've seen the Ram Army Box sell for on ebay in the last 5 years was $275 which was a bargin compared to the on that sold 2months before it at $425. I have through a series of purchases been able to acquire everything but the Black Paladins. These figures are like the Holy Grail to Confrontation gamers which is why they are so hard to find and in turn afford. Confrontation is a fairly pricey collection to begin with. So with the added rarity, sellers get the full benefit.

By no means quit looking, but expand your search as much as possible. Last year some of the Ram Army Box main figures sold on ebay for around $25 each. Much to my disappointment the Black Paladins or Skeleton Thralls were not listed.

GW
Old January 5th, 2019, 03:55 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Blood of Gruumsh? the DnD dungeon command set?
I have one that I never opened. I would be willing to sell "if" the price is right.

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old February 3rd, 2019, 09:49 AM

Have both the Wolfen and Ram Army Box now, updating thread to reflect this.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 11:27 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Out of curiosity, how did you get your hands on a Ram Army box? And have you bought a lottery ticket yet?
Old February 4th, 2019, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Out of curiosity, how did you get your hands on a Ram Army box? And have you bought a lottery ticket yet?
I simply spoke with an eBay seller regarding the Ram and Wolfen box. They originally wanted $160 each, but I got them down to $135 and $140 respectively. It seems people on Heroscapers have a tendency to exaggerate rarity and pricing on the basis of the extremes (it is very true that there are way more sets being priced ludicrously high, just as true as it is that a majority of those selling are more so in the $90-$150 range over the last year), but I often see the very things we're all looking for much cheaper. I'm just more willing to talk it out than most.

A fair example of the reverse of this phenomena, is the fact that the Mentor Freezer Box Hero seems much more rare than the Ram Army Box set, and yet people who do sell him tend to keep him in the $10-$25 range. He's on Amazon for $45 and has been for some time, but despite his rarity he's not worth that and thus is not selling at that price point.

Unfortunately, as far as the lottery goes, economics don't subscribe to the same rules as games of random chance. The only reason that business is so profitable (and thus still around) is because of the overwhelming majority that pays to lose. :P

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades