Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Notices

Old August 11th, 2018, 10:56 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G CityScape

Let me know what I need. I have been looking for an excuse to buy a new desktop PC.

I was trying to pull files from an old CD-R but my laptop does not have a CD drive.
I fired up seven old PCs and none of them got past the boot screen.
Really need to get rid of those. I was saving them for future MAME projects but the Rasperry Pi made that pretty pointless.
Old August 11th, 2018, 11:00 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Target practice? I had a good time filling a broken X-Box with holes.
Old August 11th, 2018, 11:03 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Considering my lack of experience with firearms, that may not be the safest choice.
Old August 11th, 2018, 11:26 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm considering cutting up the old parts of broken appliances in the future, modding them and using them as parts for some industrial terrain! This guy's done some stuff like that for 40k:

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 11th, 2018, 11:58 AM

Now that is a cool idea. Back in the junk closet for the old PCs.
Old August 11th, 2018, 10:43 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Let me know what I need. I have been looking for an excuse to buy a new desktop PC.

I was trying to pull files from an old CD-R but my laptop does not have a CD drive.
I fired up seven old PCs and none of them got past the boot screen.
Really need to get rid of those. I was saving them for future MAME projects but the Rasperry Pi made that pretty pointless.
I have yet to make the jump to Pi's for my arcades...probably since I have so much time invested in the setup of the LED system to want to do it all over again. Though I have a Pi Zero hanging around needing a project. I figured it would be enough for Donkey Kong and the like...I always wanted to build a cocktail cabinet in a wine barrel for a Donkey Kong theme. Of course when I finally decided to pull the trigger I couldn't find a barrel for under $100 around here. Apparently barrel furniture is a thing now and the "artist" around Austin bought them all up so everyone thinks they are a commodity now.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 12th, 2018, 08:28 AM

What specs does a PC need to make the maps?
Old August 12th, 2018, 10:40 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
What specs does a PC need to make the maps?
Lots of RAM 8GB min but 16 would be good. After that any processor used for gaming would be sufficient.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 14th, 2019, 05:00 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Quote:
This is Amazing, I can't wait to get to a print shop to get them to print on nice Sticker paper and make some Game boards.

Thanks!

Keep in mind that these are technically still WIP and not the Final release. Just don't want anyone getting upset with me if there is change after they pay to have them printed...also check out my magnetic manhole cover tutorial as I plan to do that with my set...essentially I cut out a small indent in the board under the location of the Manhole on the print out so that I can attach my magnetic manhole covers over the manhole for easy removal if they are removed...
AKA - Use At Own Risk.

Do you have an ETA on "official Release" then? I have no intention of using them for tournaments, only for personal quick set up, so minor changes would be acceptable. (I will be testing them on my home printer first to make sure they line up)

Testing would be great. Let me know how it turns out. As far as release date...no ETA as of yet.
Blast From the past

I never did print these out at the time, but I just got a home photo quality printer, so I was going to pick up some sticker sheets.

Was there ever release that I missed? I normally just lurk in C3G when I plan on setting up a game soon with my more comic ordinated friends.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old October 14th, 2019, 05:06 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This is Amazing, I can't wait to get to a print shop to get them to print on nice Sticker paper and make some Game boards.

Thanks!

Keep in mind that these are technically still WIP and not the Final release. Just don't want anyone getting upset with me if there is change after they pay to have them printed...also check out my magnetic manhole cover tutorial as I plan to do that with my set...essentially I cut out a small indent in the board under the location of the Manhole on the print out so that I can attach my magnetic manhole covers over the manhole for easy removal if they are removed...
AKA - Use At Own Risk.

Do you have an ETA on "official Release" then? I have no intention of using them for tournaments, only for personal quick set up, so minor changes would be acceptable. (I will be testing them on my home printer first to make sure they line up)

Testing would be great. Let me know how it turns out. As far as release date...no ETA as of yet.
Blast From the past

I never did print these out at the time, but I just got a home photo quality printer, so I was going to pick up some sticker sheets.

Was there ever release that I missed? I normally just lurk in C3G when I plan on setting up a game soon with my more comic ordinated friends.
No official release yet. Still under construction. The time cutting around all those little jagged edges was a pain so I never finished myself.

I know we discovered one panel needed adjusted so all the streets lined up but I would need to check to see if I ever updated that.

I don't recall if that was before or after my computer started wearing out on me. I need to upgrade but that won't happen anytime soon.

Old January 2nd, 2020, 01:24 PM

Broke down and ordered Photoshop CS6. Hopefully I can start contributing art here in the near future.
Old January 2nd, 2020, 01:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thinking of the potential this unlocks for us ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers