Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Notices

Old November 21st, 2017, 03:44 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Painting and Modification Display Thread

Pretty sweet!
Old January 2nd, 2018, 10:59 AM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!

I'm about two years late to this game lol. So during xmas shopping this year my girlfriend and I were walking through a dollar store. In passing I saw all these sets for like $4 per box. I mention that they looked cool and I used to have a game named Heroscape that looked a lot like this. Xmas morning I got all three hah.

So my inner nerd that hasn't been out in a while went downstairs and unearthed my HS collection. All sets have been tucked away for like 8 years. I plan on painting these AOTP figs and setting up some terrain to game. Pics to follow shortly.

BTW I just realized it's been 9 years almost to the day that I created an account here. Nice to still see familiar names. Where the hell does the time go?
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:21 AM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!

A little progress in the last two nights. I feel like the flash from the camera drowned out a little detail but i'm happy with the results. I tried to stick to 4 colors and a single wash per figure to keep it simple.

Arena of the Planeswalkers Base set.

BLUE: Illusionary Projections
Spoiler Alert!

GREEN: Elf Rangers
Spoiler Alert!

BLACK: Blighted Reavers
Spoiler Alert!

BLACK: Lilliana Vess
Spoiler Alert!

WHITE: Rhox Veterans
Spoiler Alert!

WHITE: Kor Hookmasters
Spoiler Alert!

Battle for Zendikar.

RED: Goblin Javelineers
Spoiler Alert!

BLACK: Malakir Bloodchasers
Spoiler Alert!

WHITE: Kor Aeronaut Captain
Spoiler Alert!

PURPLE: Eldrazi Ruiner.... airbrushing work in progress
Spoiler Alert!

PURPLE: Eldrazi Scions
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Dhaphaos; January 10th, 2018 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Added pictures
Old January 3rd, 2018, 02:12 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Excellent work, they look MUCH better than the original unpainted minis. I'd love to see what the rest of the minis will look like. One day I'll get around to painting my minis... one day.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 02:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I really want to paint up my own rhino guys. Thanks for sharing!
Old January 3rd, 2018, 05:47 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Wow, those look great!
Old June 7th, 2018, 11:14 AM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

Just painted this up after finding the set for $6. Also trimmed the sculpted base and glued to a Mimring base. Went with a simply Marro style paintjob with a maroon and black wash.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_6673.jpeg (141.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_6675.jpeg (146.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_6674.jpeg (316.9 KB, 1 views)

Old June 13th, 2018, 12:13 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

Just finished up painting and re-basing these PummelRoots, also made a combo card form the two customs I found here, trying to balance it more and make it a unique squad with stats that otherwise match the original AotP card while following Heroscape squad Life points.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_6728.jpeg (144.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: png Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 11.12.25 AM.png (891.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpeg FullSizeRender-4.jpeg (132.8 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Talyn; June 14th, 2018 at 12:22 PM.
Old June 15th, 2018, 04:15 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Was finally able to get a friend to 3d Print me one of the Hedron terrain pieces that Toshi Umezawa made. I'm really loving how it turned out

Old June 15th, 2018, 09:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Looks awesome!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender