Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old June 20th, 2014, 11:07 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Trade/Sell list

Nothing to trade at the moment!

I have completed good transactions with:
OrcElfArmyOne
janus19390
The CEE
Lonewolf
WarBeast
CJtheMighty

...and probably at least 3 more that I can't remember.

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; February 8th, 2021 at 12:49 PM.
Old June 10th, 2016, 08:52 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Looking to purchase Fire Elementals!

Bumping, just updated: I wish to purchase some fire elementals, please PM me with offers (quantity and price per fire elemental.) I'd prefer to buy at least 3 from a single person to save on shipping. I have 0, and I am looking to buy 5-6. Doesn't mean I'm not flexible, though!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; June 10th, 2016 at 09:57 PM.
Old June 11th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Buying Fire Elementals!

I had a good transaction with brandonwiker and would gladly deal with him again!
Old June 12th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I assume you want the official figures, perhaps for tourney play, but there are some nice proxys from HeroClix. Fragments-???? from the Phoenix set.

Spoiler Alert!

I picked up a half dozen or so for a $1 each.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 12th, 2016, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I assume you want the official figures, perhaps for tourney play, but there are some nice proxys from HeroClix. Fragments-???? from the Phoenix set.

Spoiler Alert!

I want official figures, but I am considering proxies. Those look good, I will consider them if I can't get my hands on some official fire elementals over the next month or so.
Old June 15th, 2016, 06:17 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Spoiler Alert!

I want official figures, but I am considering proxies. Those look good, I will consider them if I can't get my hands on some official fire elementals over the next month or so.
I will 2nd that the Heroclix "Fragment" figures are pretty cool. And they are fairly inexpensive (around $1 - $2) from Troll and Toad. I'm using them to make a custom Common Squad.

Old November 22nd, 2018, 06:46 PM

Re: Trade/Sell list

Bumping! Updated with a few scape items for sale, and added some to my want list.
Old December 6th, 2018, 07:59 PM

Just updated list, looking for other offers
Old January 16th, 2019, 09:21 PM

Added for sale/trade: A brand new in box Soldiers and Wolves pack that I found while sifting through my figures before a recent tournament
Old March 25th, 2019, 01:24 PM

WarBeast knows what's in an order marker WarBeast knows what's in an order marker

Good trade with brandonwiker. Thanks
Old May 31st, 2019, 01:06 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

He shipped quickly, everything in great shape! Good sale.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades