Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 29th, 2021, 04:23 AM

twinbladesan Woo who?
new and a little lost

Okay I hate to be stupid like this.. but here goes. I'm not really a player so certain abbreviations are going well over my head. I'm trying to see if anyone has made a custom card for a blue army that is like archers or other medieval themed ranged units.. that are designed for use with core original heroscape.. Like I said I'm new don't understand what I am looking at in the custom cards zone and it's just too overwhelming. Also search has kinda... failed to help me find what I was looking for perhaps using wrong keywords.
Old June 29th, 2021, 07:14 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: new and a little lost

C3V would be the first place to look. They have a Welcome or a questions thread where you can ask.
Nothing like that rings a bell to me but I do not know their inventory that well.
After that you would need to search individual customs which will not be an easy task.
Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can give you better info.
Good luck.

You said blue army. I take it you want Jandar then?
Any particular reason it needs to be Jandar?
The Roman Archers are the closest I know of but they are Einar.
Old June 29th, 2021, 08:01 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There's a Welsh Longbowman card that's been around for years.
If memory serves, and I apologize if I'm wrong, I think it is one of B.I.V.'s.

It's one of the better customs IMHO.

You should be able to find it if you search the Gallery or search for "The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Creations" in the custom units and army cards.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; June 29th, 2021 at 08:07 AM. Reason: One of the best custom's out there. And there's a lot of good ones!
Old June 29th, 2021, 08:40 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I have a high kings Archer card that follows Jandar.

They are based on the battle of Agincourt.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old June 29th, 2021, 10:44 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is cool. Can you post that?
I did a ton of research into the longbow for my RPG and Agincourt was one of my favorite battles. The Battle of Crecy was another great one.
Old June 29th, 2021, 05:35 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

See @The B.I.V. 's The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Creations!, or @Super Bogue Customs
Old June 29th, 2021, 06:13 PM

Love those, nice work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion