Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 28th, 2019, 11:50 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Livewire (Amanda Mckee) (Vote for Initial)

Yea, I'm cool with 6-8 spaces, as long as you have to actually get close before SZ sniping. Though at that point you have to consider figures like Hawkeye II as her best pairings. Someone who can move her up and take a turn with her while also activating Unit-Y Command.

I think we mostly got caught up in the Unit-Y Command discussion and didn't really look further. I know I did.
Old November 28th, 2019, 01:32 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

After time, we are at 3 yeas and 1 nay (which may or may not be swapped now that the range limit is in place). Given I won't be able to touch an initial till at least Friday, I'm fine leaving this open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Yea, I'm cool with 6-8 spaces, as long as you have to actually get close before SZ sniping. Though at that point you have to consider figures like Hawkeye II as her best pairings. Someone who can move her up and take a turn with her while also activating Unit-Y Command.

I think we mostly got caught up in the Unit-Y Command discussion and didn't really look further. I know I did.
I believe the no additional turns clause closes that combo off. I'm hoping to get her as an interesting generalist leader for those days you don't want to take Star Lord again, so I'll see how she plays out. It looks as though Apollo and Martian Manhunter I will be strong contenders for her, unless people see other potent combos.
Old November 28th, 2019, 01:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Personally the no limits on the SA didn’t really bother me since it requires your opponent to have specific figures (that have far more crippling counter drafts already) and it’s only an attack of four. There aren’t really that many Android/Cyborg figures with long enough range to make it really unavoidable anyway IIRC.

But I’m fine with a range limit if people want it.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 28th, 2019, 02:14 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Oh and I'm a Yea now.
Old November 28th, 2019, 03:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You seemed to have addressed my concern so yea to testing

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 28th, 2019, 10:04 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, infinite range isn't really a problem for me, but I don't mind a cap. On most maps you're only getting 2-3 "free" attacks anyways, and since they're only 4 dice each, there's probably more efficient uses of your time.
Old November 29th, 2019, 12:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Abstain

Sorry I haven't been following this one yet. Once I catch up I'll change this vote, but don't let me hold you up.
Old December 25th, 2019, 03:42 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Livewire (Amanda Mckee) (Initial Posted)

Now, after much delay...

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Livewire
Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Livewire (@225), Cable, Domino, Deadpool (1010 points) vs. Fantastic Four, Skrull Infiltrator (1010 points)
Unit Summary
Damage: 2 wounds on Thing
Abilities: Unit-Y Command:
Ability 1 used 1 times. Ability 2 used 1 times. Ability 3 used 1 times.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 1 wound dealt.
Abilities: Unit-Y Command (CHANGES MADE HERE):
Ability 1 used 1 times. Ability 2 used 2 times. Ability 3 used 3 times.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 4 wound dealt with normal, 4 with special.
Ability 1 used 1 times. Ability 2 used 1 times. Ability 3 used 1 times.
4 wound dealt with Technopathic control, 3 attacks total.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 1 wound dealt with normal, 0 with special.
Ability 1 used 2 times. Ability 2 used 2 times. Ability 3 used 1 times.
0 wound dealt with Technopathic control, 2 attacks total.
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: She’s a very interesting unit. She comes with good potential, but the abilities are surprisingly hard to do as much as you might expect. I don’t know that allowing after moving before attacking abilities work as written, so I stopped allowing it after game 2. I think it’s probably okay to allow (and was actually my intent I think) but I realize the words aren’t there currently, so that’s how that was played in game 2. Game 2 is also where I decided to swap bullet 1 from turn to player turn, to open up another option or two.
GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: So far I dig her. She doesn’t have a lot of oomph, but she sure can boost up some interesting combos. She adds just enough to some factions that she’s a fun add on, but doesn’t feel like she adds enough that she becomes a definite draft over a different faction piece. She definitely feels like a fun alternate to a general big guns army for her lower cost, but I’d likely wait to see how other testers feel.

Some proposed changes to follow...
Old December 25th, 2019, 03:46 PM
Book Wyrm

So this is essentially how I played Unit-Y command post Game 1.

Quote:
After taking a turn with a Unique Hero you control, if you revealed a numbered Order Marker on that Hero's card this turn, you may:
  • choose another Unique Hero you control that has moved but not attacked this player turn, you may attack with the chosen Hero.
  • choose a figure adjacent to that Hero. Until you reveal your next Order Marker, the chosen figure cannot move.
  • choose two other figures you control that began this player turn within 4 spaces of that Hero. If that Hero did not attack during their turn, you may move the chosen figures.

You may choose one option per turn, and each option can only be chosen once per round. After using Unit-Y Command, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
I'd be interested in making bullet 3 something like:

Quote:
choose two other figures you control that began this player turn within 4 spaces of that Hero. If that Hero did not attack during their turn, you may take a turn with the chosen figures. During these turns, the chosen figures may not attack.
As it keeps it an interesting option throughout the game. Additionally, I think you'll be hard pressed to find a faction that both has movement bonding and after moving abilities in excess. This also helps the intended direction for Secret Weapons, but again, if this is too broken, we can go back to what we had.

EDIT: I do intend to run a more themey Unity game when I return from the Holiday on Friday. Not so much about the points, but more about making sure the team feels right.
Old December 25th, 2019, 04:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Christmas testing?
Old December 27th, 2019, 03:09 PM
Book Wyrm

Alright, I propose we move to public playtesting with the following change to Unit-Y Command:

Quote:
After taking a turn with a Unique Hero you control, if you revealed a numbered Order Marker on that Hero's card this turn, you may:
  • choose another Unique Hero you control that has moved but not attacked this player turn, you may attack with the chosen Hero.
  • choose a figure adjacent to that Hero. Until you reveal your next Order Marker, the chosen figure cannot move.
  • choose two other figures you control that began this player turn within 4 spaces of that Hero. If that Hero did not attack during their turn, you may take a turn with the chosen figures. During these turns, the chosen figures may not attack.

You may choose one option per turn, and each option can only be chosen once per round. After using Unit-Y Command, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Old December 27th, 2019, 04:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Livewire (Amanda Mckee) (Vote for Public Tes

Yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library