Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 21st, 2007, 11:50 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Kang

Update: Finally with and to start on a good note, I am planning on making on stylized cards for some of my favorite villains and heroes, I plan on redoing GhostRider but thats later now on to the reason of this post a new card

I present Kang the Conqueror

Bio
First appearance:

as Rama-Tut - Fantastic Four #19 (October 1963)

as Kang - Avengers #8 (September 1964)

Nathaniel Richards - the man who would become Kang - was born in an alternate timeline. The Earth there had been transformed into a paradise thanks to Mister Fantastic's father, the Nathaniel Richards after whom he was named. However, this younger Nathaniel, a scholar, was restless in this peaceful world, and studied the history of war in his longing for a more savage and driven age. His long-term hospitalization after being severely injured by bullies (and the near-financial ruin of his family as a result) quite probably caused or increased this drive. He discovered time travel technology that one of his ancestors (who may have been either Nathaniel Richards or Doctor Doom)

Kang travelled back in time to ancient Egypt and became the Pharaoh Rama-Tut. He had traveled to the past hoping to find En Sabah Nur, the mutant that would be known as Apocalypse, and control him, yet his actions would only succeed in making En Sabah Nur become Apocalypse. Kang ruled until he was driven off by the time-displaced heroes of the 20th century, including the Fantastic Four and the West Coast Avengers.

Following that conflict, he left the past and travelled to a post-apocalyptic 40th century and reinvented himself briefly as the Scarlet Centurion before settling on the identity of Kang the Conqueror. From there he created his interstellar, interdimensional and inter-temporal empire that would not only include Earth, but future versions of the Brotherhood of the Badoon, the Shi'ar Empire, and the dimension of Kosmos.

On his first foray into the twentieth century, he was thwarted by the Avengers, and they have remained his enemies ever since, having fought him on dozens of occasions. However, due to the diverging of timelines that was caused by his time travelling technology, multiple and sometimes divergent versions of himself were created. Most of them were eventually eliminated by the Council of Kangs, which were set up by one of the multiple Kangs to rid himself of his counterparts.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old June 22nd, 2007, 01:47 PM
Web Wader

Comments anyone

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old June 22nd, 2007, 01:49 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Well balanced and what I expect from a 240 point character. He can see who is moving when, he has good stats and has a really cool killer ability against any attack if you can roll that 25% chance.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old June 22nd, 2007, 02:06 PM
Web Wader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
Well balanced and what I expect from a 240 point character. He can see who is moving when, he has good stats and has a really cool killer ability against any attack if you can roll that 25% chance.
Thanks wasn't sure if I had the cost right

Old June 22nd, 2007, 05:39 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yeah, I think 240 is about right. I could see it going a tad lower depending on playtesting, but Master Tactician could prove pretty valuable.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 13th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Web Wader

Ghost in the Shell Custom :D

Major Motoko Kusanagi is a fictional Japanese character in Masamune Shirow's Ghost in the Shell anime and manga series. She is a cyborg employed as the squad leader of Public Security Section 9, a fictional division of the real Japanese National Public Safety Commission.

Feedback is Welcome and Needed
Old July 13th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Web Wader

Comments Anyone

Old July 13th, 2007, 04:34 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
Comments Anyone
I'd give her less life and more defense. I'd also lower her base stats a bit and bumped up the value of Close Combat. Not that she's bad at range, but she's just that good in melee

I feel like something's missing. Perhaps a net diving ability of some kind? No idea how to do something like that though.
Old July 13th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Web Wader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
Comments Anyone
I'd give her less life and more defense. I'd also lower her base stats a bit and bumped up the value of Close Combat. Not that she's bad at range, but she's just that good in melee

I feel like something's missing. Perhaps a net diving ability of some kind? No idea how to do something like that though.
I didn't know how to work a Net Dive type of ability, maybe something along the lines of revealing Order Markers

Old January 23rd, 2008, 07:43 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Added your customs to A-Z Comic Hero Custom Creations

Old December 27th, 2012, 07:12 AM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: FT's Super Customs:Ghost in the Shell: Major Motoko Kusa

I love this character, and FT's card, but I've powered her up, adding three of her most important aspects and therefore bumping "The Major" up 100 Points:

350 Points

HACK IN

Instead of attacking, if adjacent to a computer, android, cyborg, or robot roll the twenty sided die:

1-5 Nothing
6-10 Remove all unrevealed order markers
11-15 Take immediate temporary control and take a turn with the figure
16-19 Take permanent control of the figure for the rest of the game
20 Destroy the figure

UNBREAKABLE FIREWALL

Major Motoko Kusanagi cannot be controlled temporarily or permanently. Not no how!

GOVERNMENT PRIORITY

Instead of taking a turn with her, take a turn with any friendly police or government squad, who get +1 attack dice.

Last edited by chas; March 19th, 2013 at 11:45 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations