Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 16th, 2006, 12:25 AM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Fololir's Web
Sindaris Assassins start the game with 3 Web markers on their card. At the end of each round place all web markers on this card. If the Sindaris Assassins were activated this round, then do the following with each Sindaris Assassin: Choose a figure within 6 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, place a web marker on the chosen figure's base. That figure may not move in the following round.

This may not be what you want and it might have some flaws. It takes care of when they can use the web but leaves your opponent open to the opportunity to not put turn markers on a webbed figs's card. This is OK with me because if the fig is:

--part of a common squad or common hero - your opponent would just move a different fig anyway.
--part of a unique squad - they still have the opportunity to move the rest and attack with the fig.
--a unique hero - they still can attack with the fig

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old May 16th, 2006, 01:15 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
I see what your saying about a squads or them just attacking with out moving but the ability is to temporarily disable movement of an opponent. the ability is to mainly pin down a unit for the kill or to escape with a large headstart

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old May 16th, 2006, 01:05 PM

Understood. I think my wording accomplishes that. If I missed something, let me know and I'll try again. If you want me to.

Also in both abilities you use the word "unit". Heroscape uses the word "figure". Check out my first post about the assassins.

Old May 16th, 2006, 08:04 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart
Wow! Great Cards! I really like General Volkare . What kind of program do you use to make them?
Old May 16th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Web Wader

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimoose38
Wow! Great Cards! I really like General Volkare . What kind of program do you use to make them?
Photoshop Elements 4.0

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old May 16th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Web Wader

I have once again taken Chaos Childs advice and fixed up the assassins

Old May 21st, 2006, 04:06 AM
Web Wader

Alright heres my newest customs
Balzain
Dwarf fights for Jandar
Balzain was the war master of the Iron Hills during Hyperion’s War. Balzain was summoned to Valhalla during the third year of the war. Balzain was known for his command at the Battle of Saigun Fleur. The dwarves had been called to aid another Dwarven city in Saigun Fluer in the southern flats of Feylund. During the battle Balzain charged the opposing enemy force of Trolls allied with Hyperion. During the battle Balzain encountered a Half Troll named Gora’din. Balzain charged with axe drawn and attacked. Gora’din grabed the axe with his hand and slammed Balzain into rock hard ground at bone crushing speeds. Balzain did not fear death but when visited by Jandar before his death he jumped at the chance the chance to fight with his fallen comrades, destroy evil beasts with one swing, and to fight against Gora’din and Hyperion for all eternity.

The Figure used is Balin LOTR gamesworkshop

Old May 22nd, 2006, 12:46 AM

What? No spelling mistakes? All the words are there? :P

Seriously though, Balzain is cool. "For the Fallen Brothers" could get out of hand though. I would change "friendly dwarf" to "dwarf that you control" or limit the number of dwarves that can be placed on his card. Nothing like having to use both hands when rolling defense dice.

"defeated" should be "destroyed".

Old May 22nd, 2006, 04:05 PM
Web Wader

I was thinking about limiting it so I guess I 'm going to make it 3

Old May 22nd, 2006, 04:19 PM

If you limit him to 3 , then he is comparable to Brunak. I think that works.

Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:09 PM
Web Wader

I made some size corections to the Dwarves of Khazad and fixed Balzains For the Fallen Brothers.

Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:20 PM

I was just thinking about Balzain's For the Fallen Brothers ability. Just something to think about. What if you put only the dwarves that are destoyed within 4 or 6 spaces of Balzain on his card? This would keep him from hanging around at the back of the battle until he got his 3 dwarves.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards