Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old July 29th, 2019, 01:30 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!
Star Frontiers

I'm writing a space adventure for Dark City Games, and I want to use some of the Star Frontiers races, without using their Intellectual Property (held by TSR/Wizards/Hasbro).

Sathar - an evil worm-like race; the villains of the piece

Dralasite - an ameobic race that can absorb and regrow multiple limbs. I'm thinking of calling them Proteans.

Yazirian (called Hazodee in a D&D supplement) - monkey-like, nocturnal race that has night vision, patagia for gliding and goes in a battle rage - arboreal, and somewhat like lean, gliding, nocturnal Wookiees

Vrusk - insectiod race, built like a centaur, with an eight-legged horizontal body, and a humanoid upright torso - insectoid face and two radially symmetric five-fingered hands

I would appreciate any suggestions for alternate names for these races; names that I can use without getting sued! Thanks!

Old July 29th, 2019, 01:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Star Frontiers

I loved Star Frontiers! I used to set up massive battles and play them forever.
I specialized in demolitions.
Old July 29th, 2019, 01:45 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!
Re: Star Frontiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I loved Star Frontiers! I used to set up massive battles and play them forever.
I specialized in demolitions.
The space combat rules in Knight Hawks are a lot of fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games