Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 11th, 2018, 09:31 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Grizzly Shark

The Book of Grizzly Shark

C3G IMAGE SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 61
APRIL FOOLS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder Battles figure from the Skull & Shackles set.
Its model number and name are #32 / Shark.

Tutorial on How to Paint/Mod Yodaking's Proxy

Character Bio - ”In the time before there was time and before space was space, there was Earth. It was not the Earth we know today, it was a very different Earth. What we know as land was in fact water, and what we know as water was in fact land. Then there was a great reversal, all the land became water and all the water became land. The great water creatures, the elephant, the wolf, and the bird were forced to live on land. The great land dwellers, the whale, the fish, and the dolphin were forced to live in water. Except for the poor bear and the poor shark, they got mixed up!” - Grizzly Shark Volume 1.

Since the time of the great reversal the vicious Grizzly Shark has been a predator among men, owning the jungles through fear. With impossible speed Grizzly Sharks hunt even the slightest scent of blood. They will follow this aroma anywhere, anywhere except the deep blue sea. Not only is the Grizzly Shark incapable of swimming, but also the ocean is the home of their greatest adversary, Sea Bear.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Base Clarification: Grizzly Shark is a single-spaced figure.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As a Ferocious Uncommon Hero, Grizzly Shark can take a turn with Beast Man's Beast Mastery special power.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Grizzly Shark greatly benefits from an immunity to leaving engagements, making figures like Weather Wizard or Storm great teammates.
  • Figures with multi-attacks make great teammates since they can potentially trigger Blood Lust and Land Shark multiple times per order marker. Figures like Punisher, or Cable.
  • Figures that provide free movement can increase Land Shark oppurtunities. Figures like Martian Manhunter, or Iron Patriot.
  • Be careful when choosing which opponent's figures to attack. A wound on the wrong figure could trigger Blood Lust and decimate your Grizzly Sharks with leaving engagements.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 05:55 PM. Reason: png
Old December 11th, 2018, 09:32 AM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Grizzly Shark

NAME = GRIZZLY SHARK
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = SHARK
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = PREDATOR
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 120

BLOOD SCENT
Whenever an opponent’s figure that is not a Grizzly Shark receives a wound from a normal attack but is not destroyed, you must immediately move this Grizzly Shark as close to the wounded figure as possible, moving up to a maximum of 3 spaces. This Grizzly Shark will take leaving engagement attacks while moving with Blood Scent.

LAND SHARK
When moving normally up levels of height to move onto a space with Grizzly Shark, do not count spaces for the first 3 levels. You may ignore Grizzly Shark's height of 4 when climbing. The first time each turn that this Grizzly Shark engages an enemy figure without the Super Strength special power, roll one unblockable attack die against that figure.

DROWN
At the end of the round, destroy this figure if it occupies a water space.

Last edited by L0B5T3R; March 28th, 2019 at 08:59 PM.
Old December 11th, 2018, 09:32 AM

Reserved For Art:

Comic
Spoiler Alert!

Mini
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by L0B5T3R; February 3rd, 2019 at 02:11 PM.
Old December 11th, 2018, 09:33 AM

Change Log

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by L0B5T3R; December 30th, 2018 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Update Log
Old December 11th, 2018, 09:49 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Grizzly Shark (24Hr Breathing Period)

Awesome.

Batman's shark-repellent bat-spray is gonna be a lot more useful now.
Old December 11th, 2018, 03:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

What is the mini situation here? Are we just looking for a toy shark to paint some blood on?
Old December 11th, 2018, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
What is the mini situation here? Are we just looking for a toy shark to paint some blood on?
I ordered these puppies
The figure used is from the Pathfinder Battles—Skull & Shackles set its name is Shark.
Old December 11th, 2018, 04:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

These minis are really freaking sweet! I'm going to have to get one now that I know they exist and you are making a card for them.

I didn't see legs on the shark in the comic art though.
Old December 11th, 2018, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
These minis are really freaking sweet! I'm going to have to get one now that I know they exist and you are making a card for them.

I didn't see legs on the shark in the comic art though.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news YK but those aren’t the minis they are from the same set though.

These are the guys:
Old December 11th, 2018, 05:43 PM
C3G Landlord

I vote we photoshop legs, a sword, & some armor onto the comic book art.
Old December 11th, 2018, 05:52 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I vote someone tries to come up with a Classicscape card for the weresharks - I've had my eye on them for a while, but have never seen or come up with a card I liked. They're too cool not to have one!

Great looking design here, L0B5T3R! I love your willingness to do off-beam, silly stuff - I really love things like that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 11th, 2018, 06:09 PM
C3G Landlord

I don't suppose Kingshark ever had any goons did he? Anything in Namor or Aquaman's world result in sharks with arms and legs walking around on land? Might just need to dive into some independent comic lines to see what is out there.

As for this design and mini though, I have a few questions. How do they move about on land then? 7 move while ignoring 3 levels up is really efficient, do they essentially just fly low along the earth?

When a figure takes a W, all your Grizzle Sharks get to move towards that figure right? So I could potentially have 3 Sharks engage a wounded figure on the same turn and roll 3 unblockable attack die. For tactics I think I'd pair up multiple Sharks with a bunch of long ranged figures like Archers or Deadshot. Green Arrow & Red Arrow or Hawkeye (Bishop) & Hawkeye each take a shot at someone from 7+ spaces away, that gives you two chances to wound a figure and trigger a feeding frenzy for your front line sharks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library