Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old January 2nd, 2014, 06:56 PM

sam268 is surprisingly tart
Re: sam268 battle report!

Thanks! And yeah, I bet this one is nostalgic for most, idk if you noticed, but that last battle was all RotV figures haha. Not quite sure why it turned out like that, but it did haha.
Old January 2nd, 2014, 08:47 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: sam268 battle report!

...Jimmy didn't think the Range +4 glyph was worth holding?!? That's probably the most powerful glyph in the game! Good work on the formatting of this battle report, it's a huge improvement!

P.S. If you hadn't apologized for the bad paint job, I would never have noticed. Don't worry about it in the future.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports